Makeover

It was around 10 in the morning when Seokjin's eyes fluttered open.

His heart instantly felt heavy when he took a look around the plain room from his spot on the bed. He sighed deeply as his hands rubbed the sleep from his almond shaped eyes. However, he halted his movement when he realized that nothing was bonding neither his hands nor his legs together. Someone must have untied him when he was asleep but he didn't know if he should feel thankful because he shouldn't be here in the first place.

Seokjin ran his hand over his face before standing up. Only to sit back down the next second as dizziness hit him out of nowhere and black spots formed in his eyesight as a result of getting up so suddenly.

He stayed still and closed his eyes for a few moments before opening them and getting up again, slowly this time. He looked at every corner in the room in search for cameras or a voice recorder but couldn't find anything so he took that as an advantage to figure out a way to escape without anyone watching his every move. He wasn't going to waste time while alone.

There was a small window in the room but the view was completely blocked by black window films and what looked like a failed attempt at graffiti. The gray curtains must be there to hide how ruined it looked.

Other than the window, there was a door that leads to a small bathroom. It was too empty and clean, containing nothing unnecessary at all. He washed his face and went back into the room.

There was literally nothing extra in the whole place other than for the small one person couch.

Seokjin wasn't going to lose hope so early. He took a deep breath, placed his hand on door knob of the room and turned it ever so slowly but of course, no luck.

'What did I expect?' Seokjin rubbed his forehead. He was going to sit back on the bed in defeat when something caught his eyes, he quirked an eyebrow at the small brown nightstand next to the bed and wondered how he did not notice it before.

With a few steps, he moved to it. The top small drawer had nothing but cosmetics. It was weird that they would put such things in this room but he gave it no mind and opened the second drawer only to close it a second after he did. It contained various questionable sexual toys and other things that Seokjin would rather not think about. It would do nothing but give him anxiety if he started thinking about what the purpose of these things could be.

He shook his head to erase the image of what he just saw from his innocent mind and went to the only window in the room, busying himself.

It was old, rusty and most importantly locked. He eyed the lock and tried turning it but it did not budge an inch. He tried again only to get the same results, it was as if it's glued in place.

Regardless of it not turning on the first attempts, Seokjin continued to try with all his strength. He could feel the small lock turn slightly in his hand before it turned all the way at once, surprising Seokjin who was just about to let go of it.

Even though what he did was so small. It gave him new hope and strength to continue. Maybe this is going to be his way out. The thought rushed Seokjin to push the rusty window which turned out to be stuck in place just like its lock.

Common knowledge is that rust makes iron weak and he doesn't care if he actually manages to break it as long as he gets to escape.

The window never moved though. It was weird how it just stayed in place as if he wasn't using all of his strength to open it.

Seokjin huffed as he gave himself a rest. He thought that maybe he should try to break the thick glass and get done with it but he was not sure that he's capable of doing that.