Benny and Frida Intro

*Frida*
=Dear Benny,
I have had a major crush on you for a while. I know we're friends, but I feel we could be something more. We haven't known each other for too long, but I fell for you Benny Andersson. I love you.
Love,
Frida=
I folded the note and slipped it in with his folder that was labeled "People Need Love". I wrote a little heart on the outside, but still scared he would hate me.
"Frida!" I heard Anna calling. °Oh shoot, get it together° I thought. I breathed in deeply.
"Yes Anna!" She came towards me.
"Well aren't you ready to go? I'm driving you home, and Benny and Björn are staying here to work on instrumentals for People Need Love! Come on!!" I turned bright red.
"They're working on People Need Love tonight?" my face was getting hot and my stomach dropped.
"Yes Frida, we went over this a thousand times! We were going to grab dinner and drop you off at you apartment! You need to remember these things! I'm getting worried about you, darling!"
I swallowed hard. I felt as if I was going to be taken to prison because Benny would find the note with Björn. "Okay, okay." I said breathing deeply.

[In the car]
I was staring out the window and shaking my leg. I felt deep anxiety and just picturing what was going on with Benny. I took and obvious deep breaths and after a while Anna quickly turned her head.
"Frida! You look like you are going to cry darling! What's the matter? Is something bothering you?" I swallowed and turned my head. I bit my bottom lip and looked up.
"Ummm... Actually, Anna, there is something." I smiled a nervous smile. I waited a couple seconds, trying to figure out how to tell her I had feelings for Benny. I bit my nails.
"Well... Are you going to just sit there or are you gonna let the cat out of the bag?"
"I... Have feelings for Benny." It took all my courage to tell her that, even though she was my best friend. Anna laughed, really loud.
"Hahaha!! Frida!! Are you crazy? Even if you do - "
"I do, Anna. I don't think you understand."
"Well, then why do you look like someone ruined your birthday?"
"Anna, I forgot they were practicing People Need Love tonight. I wrote him a note telling him and put it in his folder along with that song. Björn will see it too! Gosh, Anna I don't know what to do!"

"Frida" she laughed. "Love, I don't know how Benny feels, but I will tell you how I feel. I think you did the right thing, telling Benny. Who knows what will happen? We can just wait and see until tomorrow. But until then, let's go eat."
I smiled, but stayed quiet the rest of the way home. As I got out of the car, Anna said, "I'll walk you to your door." I stayed quiet. I unlocked the door and set my food on the table. Anna invited herself in, but I didn't care - in fact, I never care. I love her. We turned face to face and she could see the expression of worry on my face. "Come here" she said smiling and reaching out her arms. I accepted her warm and soft hug, like a mother, but yet she was like my baby sister. I loved her so much.
"Thank you, Anna." I smiled and released the hug. She left , I ate my food and put on my night wear. I got down on my knees and prayed, and then tucked myself tightly in my bed, only thinking about Benny.

*Benny*
[At the shack with Björn]
"Well," I said, Standing up from the piano. " looks like we've got ourselves one heck of a good work night! You did good, Björn! "
"Thanks" he said as we went in for a firm handshake. I opened up my folder for "People Need Love" and found a note with a heart on the outside. I picked it up. "Benny, what are you looking at?"
" Well, there was this note in my folder. " I held up the note with the heart for Björn to see. He's looked at and smiled.
"Ooohh!!! I bet it was Frida! She likes you!!" Björn said in a teasing voice.
" Oh come on Björn I don't think Frida will ever think the way I do. "
"Well why don't we find out before I burst?"
"Fine, fine." I opened the note and to my surprise , it was in Frida's beautiful handwriting. I read the note, and it made me shiver with joy. "Björn, you were right! It was Frida!!"

*Frida*
[In her apartment]
I woke up early the next morning, showered, and put on light makeup. I left my hair slightly damp, because I wanted to pick out a nicer shirt to wear with my dark bootcut jeans. Fifteen minutes later I got a knock on my door.
"Coming!" Shouted as I put my magazine down and went to the door. I opened the door and Anna was standing there.
"Are you ready?" Anna said.
" Physically - yes. Emotionally, I've been more stable before. " I smiled and laughed a little.

When we got there, Benny's car was parked outside the shack already. "Remember - deep breaths." Anna reminds me. I nod in approval and I walk in. Benny sees me, and I instantly want to run away. He smiles.
" What? " I said as I put my hands on my hips and tilt my head. He gets off the bench and walks over and kisses me. It was a long kiss, about ten seconds, and those ten seconds were amazing. I felt like a thousand pounds had been lifted off my chest and also like fat bats were rapidly flying around in my stomach. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same. Both our eyes were closed, and we enjoyed the moment. I would never forget this. I loved him. This was better than flowers and chocolate.
"I love you Anni-Frid Lyngstad!" He said, his arms still around me.
" I love you too Benny Andersson! "
We hugged each other, and our of the corner of my eye I could see Anna crying with a tissue and Björn coming up from being her and wrapping his arms around her. We all smiled, except for Anna. I have to admit, she was acting pretty emotional today. Then Björn and Anna started singing Kisses Of Fire and Benny and I started dancing.

We went to see Anna because she went home sick from practice. She was acting weird, but she was sick. I couldn't blame her.