The Truth

*Anna*
I was 3 months pregnant and starting to show. I had to tell Frida. I couldn't keep this a secret any longer. I was still nauseous all the time and I still loved Björn and his attitude towards everything. "Babygirl!" Björn called from the living room . "I have a surprise for you!"
"Baby! I can't take anymore surprises! This is too much! "
" Oh really" he giggled. He took me in his arms, pulled me on the couch and kissed me.
"Watch out!!" I laughed. "Don't hurt the baby!!" I said as I touched my stomach.
" Anna I'm sorry, are you okay? "
"I'm fine darling!"
We sealed it with a long kiss. I loved the way I could lean into him and sink into him like rocks sink in water. After a while, there was a knock on the door. Björn gently took me off him, and said, "it's your surprise!"
He opened the door and Frida and Benny were there. Benny and Björn went on the living room and me and Frida went in the bedroom. We were going to tell Benny and Frida.
"I heard you had something to tell me?" Frida says.
" Frida, I have something very very important. "
"Well, go ahead!"
" I'm gonna be a Mom! I'm pregnant, Frida! "
"Oh my gosh!! I'm so happy for you!!"
Frida puts her hand on my stomach and said "You know I can tell now!" We both laughed. When we went to see the boys, Benny gave me a huge hug, and a kiss on the cheek. He was such a good guy, and over the past three months, Frida and Benny got engaged! Bjorn gave Frida a hug too. Everyone was so happy. Frida turns to me. She holds my hands and sits me down on the couch. "So, how does it feel?" She asks.
"Well, actually remember that time you came over after practice to see me cause I felt sick?"
"Yes."
" well I had vomited twice - the night before and that morning. Everything I eat makes me feel nauseous and I'm always tired and I have mixed emotions. But the feeling of being a mother - that is unexplainable. " She looks at me with awe. "But having Björn be there makes it ten times more fun. " She started to cry, and grabs a tissue. I look at her with a confused but empathetic expression.
"Frida!" I go to whisper in her ear. " is it 'that time'? "
"Yes!" she cried out. I comfort her with a hug.
"I want a baby too!" She cried out again. Benny and Björn exchange glances and I smile as I look at them. She gets up, and exchanges seats with Björn. She sits down next to him, feet up on the couch also and leans her head against his chest. She runs her fingers through Benny's hair, and he does the same back. How cute. Björn also runs his fingers through my hair and kisses me. He sits down, puts his right arm around me and puts his left hand on my stomach. After a quick lunch (which I barely ate anything) Frida and Benny stayed for about another half hour. Then they left. I was feeling quite passionate.
"Sweetie maybe you should lay down for a little bit. Relax a little, maybe read your magazine."
" Okay"  Björn lead me to the bedroom and he lay down. I sit down and then lay down and then on my side. "Baby" I said.
"Yes babygirl."
I put my hand on his chest and then get up, sit right below his stomach, and have one leg on one side and the other leg on the other side. Björn tenses up a bit. he looks up and then sits up. He kisses me, and then lays back down. "Baby, what are you doing?" He says to me. I start unbuttoning his shirt and eventually it is completely unbuttoned. I lay my hand right above his shoulders and lean forward and kiss him. My chest against his, I can tell he can't resist.
"Sweetheart!" He says . "We can't do this, I don't want to hurt the baby!"
" Fine. " I sit up and say. I button up his shirt and lay down beside him. He pulls me close and we cuddle.