Anna and Björn

*Anna*
[At home the night before Benny and Frida's kiss]
I was feeling quite sick to my stomach and pale. I was laying in bed with my red button down pajamas, curled in a little ball. I was silently crying, but Björn can always see through that stuff. I knew what was happening - due to my woman's intuition. Björn sat down on the bed with his matching blue button down pajamas and then laid down next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. We sat there for a few minutes. After about 4 minutes of laying there peacefully, I felt as if I was going to vomit. I took my right hand and grabbed Björn's hand and took it off of me. I cupped my mouth with my left hand and ran to the bathroom.
"Baby?" I could hear Björn say as I literally spilled my guts out in the toilet. " Honey? Are you okay? Do you want me to come in? " I sit against the shower door, on the floor mat beside the toilet. I started to cry again.
" Björn? " I said through the small gentle tears and huffs. I wiped my nose with my sleeve as Björn came in. He sat down next to me, and held my right hand. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he took his free hand and gently held my stomach. I put my other hand over his. After a while, I said "You know what this means, right baby?"
" Yes babygirl. " He said in a soft, soothing voice. "And this will be the best thing that ever happened to me - apart from you." He gave me a tight squeeze hug, and kissed me on the forehead. He let go of my stomach, and helped me up. "Now let's brush your teeth and get to rest. There are things waiting for us tomorrow."
I nodded and wiped under my eyes. I wasn't expecting this, and the surprise was a lot.
"Björn?"
" Yes babygirl "
"I love you."
He gave me a kiss, wrapped his arms around me and said, "I love you too sweetheart. Now go to sleep." I had never felt this feeling before - excitement, sadness, nervousness, love, and the feeling that I was going to be a mother.

[The next morning]
I woke up to my wonderful husband brushing the hair out of my face. He had a tray with a glass of Orange juice and a piece of toast for me. He understood things and had empathy for me, and has always felt that way about everything. I sat up as Björn fluffed some pillows for me to lay my back on. I ate with my right hand and held my stomach with my left. I wouldn't be able to do that in front of Frida or Benny because they would know in an instant. Even if I didn't touch my stomach, Frida would still sniff it out. That's how she is. Thats how all women are. 
"Sweetie remember that Benny is picking me up at 8:30 and you have to pick up Frida at 9:00. don't forget. Here, while you eat, tell me what you want to wear. I'll get it for you." Björn says with sympathy and passion for me.
"Honey you don't have to - " I said, but he looked at me and stared. I knew I wasn't going to win this fight. I'm actually greatful he is willing to help. "Okay, fine. Thank you. I'll wear my pink sweatpants with the matching jacket. " He grabs the clothes and sets it out on the bed. He grabs my hair brush and hair tie. He sets them on the end table and takes my tray to the kitchen. I sit there for a minute, and suddenly start to get that upset stomach feeling again. Oh no. The pain is so bad, that I start to cry again. Ugh.
Björn yells from the kitchen "Baby, are you alright?"
"don't yell please..."
"Baby?" He says softer this time, his voice getting closer. " Anna? " he walks in and sees me sitting there. "Let me braid your hair, Anna. It will get the hair out of your face."
" Okay. " I sniff and say through tears.
He brushes my hair and then braids it. Not a French or Dutch braid - just a braid. He then stands in front of me and pulls it over my right shoulder. I cough a little bit, and then barf all over the bed (thankfully not on my clothes, but unfortunately on everything else, Even Björn). He sighs as he moves my clothes on the ironing board that was still out from the other night. I get up and say, " I'm so sorry baby... " I help him take off the sheets and his clothes. I cry. "I'm so sorry, I am a huge mess!"
" it's okay love, I have more clothes. "
"No, it's not just that..."
" what do you mean honey? "
"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry I got pregnant."
" Oh baby, " he says as he comes and pulls me into a hug. "Darling, if it's anyone's fault, it would be mine."
" Really? "
"Yes. I love you Anna."
I laugh a little. " let's get you some fresh clothes, Björn "
The rest of the morning is pretty normal, except Björn is being extra careful of what he does. He leaves to go to the shack with Benny. I get some time alone with just me and the baby, but only about fifteen minutes because I have to pick up Frida. I talked to the baby, Even though it probably couldn't hear me yet, but it comforted me. Later I left for Frida's apartment and told myself I had to keep it together for a few hours. I knock on the door. She says she is ready, so we go. I tell her to take deep breaths and be calm when we get there.

I walk in the door find Björn, and the next thing you know, I walk out to the main room and Benny and Frida are kissing! I cry tears of joy and Björn comes up behind me and hugs me. He puts his arms around my waist and torso and kisses me. I am crying because 1) I can't stop hormones 2) Benny and Frida are kissing. I'm so happy for them. Björn starts singing Kisses Of Fire and I join. Still crying, me and Björn are providing music for Frida and Benny, and they are dancing.

[After practice at Anna and Björn's house]
Everyone is still at practice but me, because I was feeling quite sick. I wasn't hungry, and I couldn't sing with passion. Benny was going to drop Björn off and then Frida (I told them to be careful , I don't think they appreciated the comment, but... Whatever). I decided I would go to the supermarket and pick up a pregnancy magazine since I was bored and already read the newspaper. I picked up the book "What to expect when you're expecting" and some other health things. I figured if anyone asked I would tell them it was for my distant cousin. I came back and decided maybe I should try some soup or chicken broth. It wouldn't be so easy to vomit up since it is good food. So I made some chicken broth and started eating it. I only ate about a fourth of it, because everything that went inside my mouth gave me indigestion.

About an hour later I hear Björn knock on the door. My books and magazines are sitting next to the radio and I figured that it would just be Björn. When I opened the door Frida, Benny, and Björn were all standing at the door. My magazine was sitting out in the open. "So what are you guys doing here? All of you, I mean." I say, feeling sick to my stomach.
" we came here to see you for a few minutes" Frida said as if nothing was wrong.
"Okay, well I have to go grab something, ummmmm... Stay right here." I shut the door and took the magazine and book and hid them in my underwear drawer. I went back out and opened the door.
" why did you shut the door on us? " Frida asked.
"Oh, well I had to pick up a few things... Nothing really."
" Okay" Frida said suspiciously.
"Come in." I said.

Björn sat down on the love seat so I could sit with him. I put my legs over his, sat down on the couch, and leaned my head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me for support. Benny sat down on the couch next to Frida, his hand over hers. "So, how are you feeling?" Frida asked.
"Still the same," I said. " everything I eat makes me want to vomit. "
"When was the last time you ate?" Björn asked.
I looked at him and pressed my face against his chest. "About an hour ago."
"Thank you love" he said as he pulled out my hair tie and ran his fingers through my hair.
"So do you guys need anything?" Benny asked.

I whispered in Björn's ear, "Should I tell Frida?"
"Not today baby."

"We don't need anything, but thank you." Björn said.
"Actually, Frida, can we talk in the bedroom?" I asked. I whispered to Björn " I won't tell"

We both walked to the bedroom and sat down on the bed. We were quiet for a while. Then, we snuggled together in the center of the bed. I started feeling sad. "Frida?" I asked.
"Yes little sister," she replied.
"Why do I feel like crying? For the past couple days ..."
" Awe, honey ... I don't know, but you can always call me! You have my number" she said as she smiled.

About ten minutes later they left. I walked over to Björn and said, "Will you pick out a pair of pajamas for me darling?" I took his hands in mine, and pulled him up. I put my arms around his shoulders and neck and he put his around my waist. I kissed him, and we kissed for a minute. His warm lips on mine felt like all I needed then. With the baby and keeping a secret from my best friend, I just needed him. Him and me. I embraced it, but didn't let it get to far.
"Come on," Björn said as he took my hand and took me to the closet. He picked out another pair of button down pajamas , purple this time. I picked him out green. All I wanted to do is stay with him. His love, the baby, and me.