{0,0}

Flashback

2 years ago

Numb.

That's all there was.

Nothing.

That's what was left.

No one.

Everyone had left.

Lonely.

That's what she felt.

Numb. Nothing. No one. Lonely.

This are the things that would sum up Hope Mikaelson's life right now.

Being orphaned at 15 was not something that she had expected out of this year. No. She thought she would finally have the family she dreamed of since she was a little girl.

She thought she could fix her relationship with her dad. Get to shop with her aunt Rebekah. Cause mischief with her uncle Kol and learn how to play the piano from her uncle Elijah. And to finally, finally see that beautiful smile on her mother's face that she hasn't seen in so long. To finally get a normal family.

But alas, fate had come crashing down on her. And boy was it a storm.

In just the spam of a few days Hope's while world crumbled right before her eyes and there was nothing she could do about it.

She lost her mother to a rough group of vampires who wanted nothing more than to rid the world of hybrids. And as it just so happened the women behind all of this was the mother of the boy she liked.

Sucks right.

On top of that her father was just about to leave her again because just being in the same city as her father could kill her. So she did what any other rational teen would do.

She took the power separating her family into herself.

But nature always finds a balance.

And that balance was killing her. So her father took that power in her into him so that she could live her life to the fullest and become the strong independent women he knows she'll be. With one final goodbye heartwarming promises and the ultimate sacrifice any father would do for their child, she had lost both her father and uncle.

After time for mourning was over, Hope went back to school and the rest of the family separated across the world onto their own lives.

This leads us to now. Summer time.

This year one of Hope's aunts took her away for the summer to get her mind off of the events that just occurred.

And New York was the perfect place to do just that. 

~Until next time my little
wolf's, see ya!