{0,1}

Present

"Clary! Clary!" Simon shouted as he speed through the institute doors and into the common room looking for the firiy red head shadowhunter.

Clary turned away from the conversation she was having with her shadowhunter friends when she heard her best friend calling her name.

"Simon? What are you doing here? what happened?" Clary asked putting her hand on his shoulder.

"What are doing here Simon?" Jace Wayland asked the vampire. "We're in the middle of an important meeting here."

Izzy and Alec just looked at the three, deciding not to say anything and get in the middle of what was currently going on in their "love triangle".

"Yeah no, I can see that but I have some information that I think could be useful to you." Simon said.

"I'm sure whatever it is you have isn't useful to our current situation." Rebutted Jace with a stern look on his face than turned back to his siblings while crossing his arms across his chest ready start were they left off.

Clary just looked at Jace with an annoyed look and turned back to Simon.

"We'll than I guess you don't want to to know what Valentine's and the Seelie Queen's next move is," Simon said with an nonchalant look walking away from the group.

Everyone quickly turned to Simon and urged him to stop. When he did he had a smug look on his face while they looked at him wide eyed.

"We'll are you going to tell us or what?" Izzy asked, eger to know.

"And we're did you get this information from anyways?" Alec asked.

"The Seelie Queen."

Immediately everyone, especially Jace and Clary started to protest. "Hey, hey hey! Look I get alright, no here trust the Seelie Queen, but trust me when I say this, what she told me, what I heard, it's true. And it might even be the thing that saves us all." Simon explained. 

After everyone calmed down and looked at each other, they nodded their heads and turned to Simon ready for him to explain.

Knowing that he has their attention he started his story. "Okay, so it happened 15 minutes ago, right before a came here..."

15 minutes ago...

Simon was just about done with talking to the Seelie Queen when she said something that made him stop.

"You're going to regret not joining me once I get what I want! You and any other downworlders who stand against me."

With frowedbrows Simon quickly walked back to the Seelie Queen with a serious look on his face. "What do mean?"

"Hmm, intrested now aren't we?" She started.

"Just answer the question." When she didn't, he opened his mouth again. "Do you have some type of weapon that could stop this war?"

"Not just stop, destroy. Once I have want I want and I guarantee you I will rule over every. Single. Fraction. And I won't even have to left a finger." The queen stated with out most certainly.

Seeing the look on Simon's face of concern and fear after hearing her speak gave her a sense of joy. "If I were you I would warn your friends and tell them to prepare themselves while they still can. I must go, unfortunately this is a race against time and it's quickly coming to a short with another contender in the race. Do think of my offer while it still stands Simon." With that the Seelie Queen walked away from a very distrust Simon.

Leaving him to think of the queen's words, he quickly made his way to the institute to warn his friends.

Now...

"So that's it." Simon said finishing his story.

They all took a minute to take it in.

"This is all confusing."

"What weapon?"

"Who is she talking about?"

"How much time do we have before they has it or finds it?"

They all asked questions at the same time overlapping each other. It was all too much that Isabel yelled at them all to be quite.

"Okay, now let's go over what we do know based off of Simon's story."

"We know that she has both vampires and werewolves at her disposal, what more could she want?" Alec pointed out putting his hands on the table to lean against it.

"She's looking for a weapon but why?" Clary asked. "She told you that once she has this thing that she'll rule over the fractions, but why when she already has control over them?" She said looking at Simon.

"No she doesn't," everyone looked at Jace once he spoke up. "She might have their approval right now, but she doesn't have control like she wants. They could all still walk away from her. Whatever this weapon is her and Valentine both want it and bad. Especially if it stop the war."

"But she didn't say stop she said destroy." Clary pointed out.

"Than that just means it's dangerous, even more reason for us to find it before either of them do" Izzy said.

"Is there anything else she said to you before leaving?" Alec asked Simon looking at him.

He thought for a while, "Just know Simon, they have the power to bring all the fractions together with just the mention of its name."

"Yeah there is actually!" They looked at him. "I don't think she realized it but she slipped up, she said 'they' instead of 'it'."

"They?"

"Yeah 'they'. She said 'they have the power to bring all the fractions together'  and than went on, but the point is that I think it's a person, not a thing." Simon concluded.

After the revaluation that the weapon might actually just be a person, they all started to speculate who it just might be and if it was someone they knew. Well, all but Jace were discussing the matter.

Meanwhile he stood there fighting with his inner thoughts.

After debating with himself over the matter he decided to speak up.

"Guys, guys!" They looked at him. "I think I know who it is" he stated. This got everyones attention.

He saw the look they were giving him to tell them. He sighed. "I think we should go somewhere private. Just us" after saying that they looked at him with concern and confusion. "Come with me" he didn't wait for them to respond and started walking to the institute gardens.

A place were very little people visit and doesn't have cameras.

Upon their arrival to the garden, Jace started to pace around not sure of what he was about to do was the right thing or not.

Having enough with his stalling Alec spock first crossing his arms. "Jace was is it?"

"Alright listen you have to hear me out, okay? I didn't know at the time this would ever happen and it would have to come down to this, but you have to understand I couldn't tell you at the time because it was too dangerous with just me already knowing."

"Okay now you're freaking me out, what's wrong?" Clary asked with a concern look on her face.

Jace sighed and put his hands on his hips looking down than up to look at them straight in each of their eyes.

"Have you ever heard of the Mikaelsons?"

~Until next time my little
Wolf's, see ya!✌