Chapter 3 - Mistakes

Laurii's POV:

Once I left that classroom I stopped myself in the middle of the hall to take my small pouch and slide the pink notebook into it. No need in carrying it in my arms afterall. I examined around, looking at the walls, only shined in concrete and covered in white. Just the ordinary and typical school walls that are commonly seen around here...

I shrugged off how deafening quiet it was right now...not at all a sound...it was abnormal but it didn't stop me. I walked up to the next classroom door in sight. I opened the door, stepping inside.

Inside, the air  got colder and I felt like something was off...something WAS off...but I didn't know what that something was... I walked myself up to the teacher's desk, gazing at the red coated notebook that lied on top of it.

Another notebook...this means I would have 2 out of the 7 I need! Only 5 more to go after this! C'mon Laurii Anaie Flamers! You can do this!

I sighed calmly, putting my hands on the desk's top and pulling myself up, using every tiny bit of strength I possessed. I grabbed the notebook, and jumped back down holding it to my chest.
As I scurried up to the door, ready to open it I realized that the handle was already being turned.

Uh oh!

Baldi's POV:

I quickly turned the knob, opening up the door. I was surprised to see Laurii managed to get the notebook off the top of the desk.. But moreso I was annoyed that she was trying to sneak a getaway with the book.

She was staring up at me with those pitiful eyes and holding the book tightly in her arms...
I wanted so badly now just to kill this kid~noting how easy it would be...Annoyed that I didn't... Noting as well that it could also not be easy...it all depends....

"Tsk, tsk, tsk...I told you this twice already, Laurii. No notebook until you answer my math problems!" I snatched the book from her as I spoke. I knew I was annoyed at her and she knew that too...she seemed to hate being the problem in this situation...

her hands folded together as she stared down at her shoes, not even making a single peep.
She proceeded to take tiny steps backwards until she was at least close to the spot she was standing in in the other classroom.

I sighed, quickly walking up to the blackboard and using a peice of chalk to write down three problems. As I did so I quickly tossed the notebook back on the table so I didn't have to hold it the whole time.

I glared at her to see what she was doing...she was still looking down...I assumed she was crying when I heard a tiny sniffle, and I couldn't help but turn around, lying the chalk back on the table.

Oh, don't be so sensitive...I wasn't barely even yelling at you...save your tears for when you will REALLY need them...and be sure that time will come soon..

I rested my elbows against the table and stared at her, sniffling softly and wiping at her eyes..
She seemed to be slightly shaky as well..
I sighed, reaching my hand out, and patting her head lightly.

"Laurii, It's okay. Don't cry, alright? I'm not mad at you." I said softly..I was actually attempting to stop her from crying more. It was moreso because there was no good reason to cry..but I noted how emotional she was..

She didn't say anything then. She only nodded and kept her head down.
I walked back up to the blackboard and pointed at the first problem I wrote.

"Okay, Laurii. Can you please tell me the answer to this problem?"
I asked, forcing myself to smile at her as she slowly peered her head up to see..