chapter 5: silent treatment

(Eh~ Before I write here...let me just say...there may or may not be a bit of abuse/ or torture or something like that in here- If at all sensitive to that then...don't read...oki~?)

Laurii's POV:

I woke up slowly, adjusting myself to the faint darkness that surrounded...I couldn't move...It felt like my hands were tied together... They were...I realized that I was tied to a chair then..

I blinked in confusion...
Where was I? Why was there so much darkness around?

This place....-what happened? What happened earlier?  Why am I here and...WHERE AM I?!

I tried again to move my arms, but all I got was restraint.
I sighed, peering into the darkness around me.

"Oh, you're finally awake~"
The familiar voice I heard made my heart drop.

I should of known...it's you...Again...

I didn't bother lift my head..I knew who I was hearing...
My mouth shut...I couldn't speak...I couldn't believe what was happening...Was I going to die? Or just be stuck here...forever?

My legs were even more numb..even more dead..I couldn't even move them...nor my arms...My body was just limp...my vision was blurred by the tears gathered up..Why was I crying? I have been in worst situations...haven't I?

Ah~ ...I can see how this is going to end...kill me but your not gonna be as satisfied as you think...
And I'm not giving you that satisfaction you think you'll be getting today...my silence is all you're getting today!

I glared at the ground, thinking to myself..
"Even after this...You're only remaining quiet?" he asked, slowly approaching me.
I didn't dare open my mouth...I only shut my eyes, balling up my fists tightly til they were shaking.
"Say something!" He demanded me. I flinched at the loudness but remained quiet, ignoring my watery eyes destroying my vision.
I bit my lip, trying to hold myself together. I didn't want cry...I was trying to be strong...this alone...reminded me of interrogation...that I cannot remember why I went into interrogation...but I know I had before...

Before I was able to finish my thoughts at all I was greeted with a slap to my face that made my cheek sting..I was tooken back by shock and fear~ as I was unable to keep my head down...
"I SAID SAY SOMETHING!"
He said..his tone..louder and he held rage in his words...

I gritted my teeth, returning to look down...
"N..no.." I whispered as quietly as I could..Tears began to leak from my eyes and down my cheeks.
I wasn't going to speak...not today not tomorrow..if...there is a tomorrow...I won't speak...not to you...

...Lucus....Please...realize something is wrong here...please just magically appear...please don't ignore my pleas...or....no...I'm sorry Lucus..I failed your mission...I didn't get your notebooks...nor did I get-

My eyes shot open when I felt the sharpest, deepest pain in my leg. It felt like something peircing through my skin, and breaking through to the other side.
The pain alone couldn't be worse, and my tears fell like raindrops.
Nonetheless I didn't scream, I didn't yell or anything...mentally...maybe..I did...but never out loud... I slowly gathered enough curage to peek at my leg...when I did I realized that a knife sat upright, perfectly still and causing the intense amount of bleeding to break out of the wound.

I tried not to freak out...even though the undescribable pain kept pushing at me..I didn't say a word...I just felt the tears I aquired were falling from my eyes and blurring my vision.

My leg hurts...my body is numb...my cheeks sting...I can't speak...what more could you want from me?!

Baldi's POV: