♖"Dragons among humanity"♜

-Name/Surname/Nickname:
➤ Alina Olsendotter

-Also known as:
➤ "Drage Prinsesse"
➤ The Dragon Princess
➤ Princess Alina Olsendotter of Norway
➤ Ali & Lina (For her close friends et Family)

-Age:
➤ 23 years old.

-Gender:
➤ Female.

-Status:
➤ Single
     Taken

-Species:
➤ Demi-Human

-Special Abilities:
➤ Language of the Dragon
➤ Fire resistance
➤ Dragon Charm
•Like crocodile tears, she can use emotions to bend others to her will. The weaker of mind the victim, the easier it is to do it, and the longer it lasts.
➤ Dragon transformation
• Only in emergency, and certain incantations have to be made.

-Appearance:
Face Claims:

-Appearance:Face Claims:

-Personality: ➤ Alina is described as a female with energy

-Personality:
➤ Alina is described as a female with energy. She is one to smile and irradiate kindness, and sweetness , but at the same time will also fight you if needed (And she will beat your ass—trust me) Around the court she is described as juvenile, fun to be around, and laid back, yet she won't go easy with those who trigger her negative side.

Her parents would also say she is stubborn— perhaps a bit too much, and persistent. She will fight for what she believes in, and convince you with valid arguments (Even if it's just for her own selfish means like sneaking for a sweet snack in the kitchens.)

While she also is tolerant, Alina has a limit, and can easily be irritated if not handled correctly, and she will not be afraid to smack some sense into those who dare provoke her.

-Likes:
➤ Reading
➤ Walks with the full moon
➤ Long baths
➤ Swimming
➤ Stories from the Ancient Dragons
➤ Cherries
➤ Speaking to dragons
➤ Sparring
➤ Napping and sunbathing
➤ Adventures/Exploring

-dislikes:
➤ Dragon Slayers
➤ Most diplomatic duties
➤ Having to stay still
➤ Close spaces

-Occupation:
➤ Speak for the Ancient Dragons and protect them.

-Backstory (Brief):
➤ Alina was born on April the 23rth of the year 1996. Her family is the last known to be pure-blooded (Norwegian) due to their acestors carefully preserving the bloodlines.
They settled in Norway lands when the Vikings first arrived, and built a powerful empire that prosperated through the centuries.
How?
The Olsen family holds a secret.
They are the last family with Dragon blood coursing through their veins, which means they have the ability to communicate with the ancient dragons, and share certain attributes (Fire resistance, Dragon charm, and language) with the creatures.

-Other/Extra:
➤ Alina's family is easily recognizable due to the scale patches around their body, and while they camouflage, when dealing with intense emotions, they tend to bristle or shift colors, making them noticeable.