17(Rosé: fluff)

"Baaaabe, stop!" I giggled. "Get up, Rosie. You're gonna be late for work."

    She stopped tickling me and lied next to me on her back. Pouting, she said, "But, I don't wanna go."

    I kissed her pouty lips. "But, this is your last day before your vacation, baby. Come on, I'll help you get ready." I got out of bed and grabbed her hand, pulling her up, too.

    We picked her outfit, she got dressed, and I braided her hair while she was having breakfast.

    "Hey, babe?"

    "Yeah?" I replied.

    "You sure you can handle Sofie?" She asked. Sofie is her six-month-old niece. Her parents had a business trip, and we offered to watch her for the few days they'd be gone.

    "Yes, Chaengie. Did you forget I practically raised my two siblings and two cousins? You shouldn't worry about this. You know I'm great with kids. Jisoo unnie loves me." We both laughed at that joke because even though she's the eldest between us, Jisoo acts like such a baby all the time.

    "Okay. I just feel bad that I couldn't take today off to help you with her. She's my niece after all."

    "And you're my fiancée. So, she's part of my family, too. Also, I love that girl. She's literally the cutest thing ever." I smiled.

    "Hey, what about me?"

    I chuckled, "You're the second cutest thing ever."

    She turned to the other side, crossing her arms, pretending to be mad at me.

    "Rosiiieeee, I love yooouuuuu!" I back-hugged her, kissing her neck and shoulders.

    "Unfair! You know I'm ticklish!" She giggled. "I love you, too, Y/N/N. And I gotta go, now."

    "Yup. Bye, baby!" When we reached the door, I kissed her cheek and watched her get in the car with her manager.

    After she left, I decided to tidy up a bit. I started with changing our bed sheets since they weren't exactly clean after our activities the previous night.

    I fixed our room, the bathroom, the living room, and made lunch. Then, I cleaned the kitchen and bathed.

    Just as I finished brushing my hair, the doorbell rang. I opened it to see Rosie's sister, Alice, holding Sofie's bag and her car seat, where she was sitting, looking like the most adorable creature on Earth.

    "Hey, Y/N!" Alice greeted, as she hugged me.

    "Oh my god! I missed you guys! Sofie's just getting cuter and cuter!" I picked the baby up and gave her squishy cheeks little pecks, making her giggle.

    "I'm sorry; where are my manners?! Come in, please. We can have some coffee, tea, juice..." I moved out of the way for her to enter.

    "No, I can't, thank you. I need to go, or else we won't make it to the airport on time. I just came to drop Sofie off. You already know how to take care of her, and I trust you. Everything is in her bag, and if you need anything, please text me. Thank you so much for this, I really appreciate it."

    "No need to thank me. We're family. And I love your baby. You can keep her here for as long as you'd like. I'd love that."

    She laughed, kissing her daughter's cheek and waving at her. "Bye, Sofie. I'll be back soon, baby. I love you."

    "Bye! Say 'bye' to your mommy, Sofie." She waved at her mom, and seriously, I could've died from all the cuteness.

    I took her stuff inside and set her on a mattress on the floor. I gave her her toys and played with her until she got hungry. I gave her her bottle, and she fell asleep right after she ate.