Prolouge

4 years ago..

Andito kame ng kapatid ko sa kwarto dahil nakaka suffocate na ang mga tao sa baba ..hindi kase kame sanay  sa maraminhg tao dahil narin sa kaligtasan namen kaya di kame masyadong lumalabas.Nagkaroon kase celebration  sa mansion namen kasi wedding anniversary ni mom at dad.

Dahil dun ginusto  ni mommy na mag pahanda ng  malaking at magarbong anniversary party. Maraming dumalo  dahil naren siguro once in a blue moon lang sina mom mag celebrate ng ganong occation . Dumalo ang mga ibang politicians isama mo pa ang iba pang   naglalakihang business  tycoons na kaibigan rin nina mom and dad. Exclusive ang party kaya't walang reporters or  media ang nandito..Mostly andito din ang mga highschool and college batchmates and friends nina dad.

Mas ginusto namen magkulong sa kwarto dahil naren andaming attention ang nakukuha namen at lalong ayaw namen yun.. We are not shy type dudes but we don't like attention except  lng sa isa kong kuya (-_-) .

So habang  nasa taas kame  at  may sari-sariling mundo  we heard a  scream it was really loud and it was like asking for help then another  sound came  like  a gunshot.we ran down stairs and saw the scene.  It was bloody hell..

BAAAANG!!!

There were monotonous  voices  screaming  in pain*
BAAAANG!!

Falling  lifeless  bodies on the floor. .

BAAAANG!!!!

We were scared as fuck seeing them slowly die ...I was scared  I had to do something but  my emotions were mix I was confused  the tension.  The adrenaline.  then a sudden scream was heard it was mom's.

My brothers  were there even my youngest  brother  we were hiding in the stair way. we were  afraid  to go down.. seeing my mother holding our dad's  almost breathless body. . Bathing in his own blood..

BUT WHY???

WHY DOES IT  HAVE TO BE US!

BAKIT  KAMI  PA? !?

then a man with a blackcoat  saw us he pointed his gun to us , as he shot my older brothers one in the leg the other in the shoulder  and other in the thigh. Saw them painfully yelled.. but my world stop when the gun was pointed towards me.. I felt he wants to shoot  me in the head. .

But my mom shouted cursing  him. .

STOP YOU IDIOTIC PSYCHOPATH  DON'T   POINT THE GUN ON HER! !!

YOU STUPID SHIT WORTHLESS  MAN! !!

Then the guy walk towards mom idiotically  smiling at her.

I was in the urge of  running to mom when my mom saw us telling me no. . She was like telling me to save our lives and run.

But the man  with the blackcoat pointed his gun to my mother,  our mother....then shoot her with no hesitations  in the  chest and saw mom fell down sidewards  dropping  a single tear from her eyes and  saw her lips move saying..

I  love  you . .be careful  *smile*

But then my little bro run towards mom yelling,

MOOOMMMY! !! tears run down to his eyes hugging our breathless  parents

NO DWAYNE! !!!

DWAYNE BABY STOP!! !

DWAYNE!

Suddenly the man with the blackcoat  look at him and look at us smirking  evilly..

And then he point his gun to my baby brother  saying :  Babyee~~

But a sudden urge of killing him run towards my head without hesitation I got a fork and run towards him before he shoots my brother.

KEITH! !!

KEITH NOOO!! !

NOOOOO! !!!

It was my brothers yelling.. stopping meet*but I didn't listen and run towards the monster who killed my parent. Our parents..

* . STAB. STAB. STAB. STAB. stabbing him using a fork with so much pressure had him bleeding to death until my thoughts  had awaken.. I killed him.. I killed the monster. I Killed the guy who killed my parents. But then am I  now a monster like him. . I saw myself bathing myself in his blood  holding the fork I used to kill him it was unintentionally. .then I saw myself crying.. why? ? Bakit? !until my eyes shut and everything went black.