526-535

But all this, the Qilong Luolang and other people at that time did not find it at all. They saw their own boss standing in the center of the training martial arts, and waiting for him to stand still, a group of people excitedly rushed over... so powerful The boss, if he is ready, their chances of winning will not be at all.

"Boss, eat me a punch!" Luo Lang first rushed up, a powerful fist fiercely hit Ling Lan, shouted in the mouth.

Ling Lan no expression, she just mentioned her right arm, a backhand, and cleanly defeated Luo Lang.

Not waiting for her to relax, the other people's attacks followed.

"Hey!" A series of fists crashed, and several people in Qilong were shot and flew out.

The flyback is somewhat confused in the heart of Qilong's control. The boss's block today is far less powerful than before. But at that time, Qilong, the doubts just flashed past, maybe the boss's mercy is like a good move with them. . Qi Long, who thinks so, has a stronger sense of war.

"Haha, boss, your murderousness seems to be not enough today." Luo Lang's eyes were shining very brightly, and he felt it in Qilong's feeling. The same Qilong's thoughts were also his thoughts. Everyone in the Lan team thinks that the boss is suppressing ability today and wants to practice with them. This kind of opportunity is very rare, and Luo Luo is more excited.

If Qi Long is a fighting madman, then Luo Lang is definitely a fighting madman. It is different from Qi Long's bright light. Once Luo Lang is crazy, it is all done. Sure enough, Luo Lang's voice just fell, his eyes suddenly darkened, and then revealed a trace of madness...

At this time, Luo Lang made Qilong feel a little dangerous. Qi Long knew very well that Luo Lang might have opened up talent. Just do not know which personality Luo Yao opened.

Different from Luolang, it is necessary to open the talents actively. Qilong is under the whip of the boss. His animal sense will be passively opened as soon as he enters the combat mode. Of course, he has not fully controlled this ability. To fully utilize the animal sense, he still has I have to rely on him to open.

Qi Long followed the full-opening of the animal sensation and stared at the boss intently. All he had to do now was to keep fighting, and then let his beast feel the best time to attack.

The change of Luo Lang's breath, Xie Yi and others also felt, and they began to boil up. Xie Yi smiled and said: "We can't lose to Luo Lang's kid..." The voice just fell, his face was positive, his hands suddenly appeared. The purple arc, the purple arc with tyranny, also made the air of the entire training ground start to violent.

With the opening of his talent, Xie Yi's face began to twitch, and the eyebrows strongly endured the pain. Although under the guidance of his own boss, he is not a talent, and using the lightning caused by talent to temper his body, it is now very effective. It's a pity that the time for the exercise is still too short. Although it will not be corona as shown in the past, it can be awake at the moment, but it is more painful but more tormenting people...

"I want to go through a few tricks with the boss, not to How could it go?" Lin Zhongqing said softly, his breath began to dissipate. After a few seconds, if Qi Long and others did not look at Lin Zhongqing, they could not detect his breath, as if he had disappeared out of thin air.

It turned out that Lin Zhongqing also opened his talent to hide, he is like an assassin, silently hidden in the dark, waiting for the chance to kill.

Han Jijun stared at Ling Lan, his brain domain, under the blessing of talented Tian Ce, quickly calculated and calculated, more than four times more than usual. Everyone went all out and did not reserve a little room. They want to know the true strength of their own bosses, but also want to know to what extent their strength has reached, is not to catch up with their mind, the Linglan boss who will never be defeated.

"Since you are so serious, I must be serious." Ling Lan swept his eyes around his friends, and his right hand stretched forward. For the first time, she put it in front of her friends. A physical defense defensive.

Ling Lan's attention has made Mei Long and others feel very moved. Does this serious attitude of the boss prove that they have grown to the point where their own bosses are treated with caution and are infinitely close to their own bosses?

In the air, Qi Long looked at the excited face below. Two years ago, his excited and surprised face, the triumph of the time, seems ridiculous now. Qi Long smiled bitterly. They were close to the boss, but they only happened to encounter the most frail time of the boss.

However, Qi Long had to admit that this illusion was very good, so that they mistakenly believe that they are catching up with the boss's footsteps, so they exercise harder. At that time, they always thought that as long as they were harder than the boss, they would be closer to the boss. Although later discovered that the boss always stood in front of them, no matter how hard they could not catch up, but the hardships have been engraved in the bones, and will never forget to give up.

Now think about it, is their exercise really hard? I am afraid that it will be harder and harder than the boss's unreserved exercise. Qi Long knew very well at this time that since the boss had exhausted his physical fitness in the pressure chamber at that time, I believe that at any time, the same is true of his own boss. The boss will push himself into desperation every time he exercises, and what about them? It is not at all comparable to the most exhausted.

Perhaps, they did not draw closer to the boss, but the distance is getting farther and farther.

"Boss, although I know that you are desperately trying to learn from us for our good, but in my heart, I still can't figure it out. I think that I am strong enough, and then I will continue to learn. Because of the limitations of talent, there will be no other boss. In this case, why do you still want to abuse me? Sometimes, although I have not refused your temper, but my heart is resentful..." Qilong could not help but moisten:

"Now, I understand!

" Boss has such a strong strength, and it is also based on this extreme exercise."

"You hope that we can keep up with your steps, you hope that we can become stronger, you hope that we can go all the way to you!" "

You... don't hope, we lost the team one day and lost our lives!"

"We ignored the boss. Your strength is not out of thin air, but we are used to accept your care!"

"We never noticed your efforts, your pain, your feelings ......"

"We are too much for granted!"

"We do not deserve to be your little brother!"

Unworthy!

Think about the past, they take it for granted by the boss, but don't pay attention to it! They don't understand the deep meaning behind the boss's heart-felt experience, but they are sad! They never care about what the boss wants, but they squander the boss's concerns. What is their behavior to be the youngest brother?

Qi Long's heart asks himself for self-blame. Every time the mind whipes, his heart is touched and sorrowful. It turned out that they owe the boss so much, hurt the boss so much...

Qilong's tears flowed out uncontrollably, spilled into the air... on the

big platform, staying still and closing the double-eyed Qilong, suddenly regretted sad!

At this moment, Ling Yi punched Qi Quan's face, but felt that his fist was resisted by an invisible force and could not get close to Qi Long.

Ling Yi was shocked: "What is going on?" Ling Yi has never fought with the people in the late stage. Although the instructor told him about the situation, he did not know that the momentum can be attacked and defended. Conversion.

"It's a gas shield!" Ling Lan's eyes lit up. The gas shield is a form of transformation of the momentum, which is converted into a defense mode by the outward pressure attack mode. Originally, Qilong needed to advance to the late stage of Qi Jin to learn to master one by one. Qi Long had not really entered the late stage of Qi Jin, but the level of use was enough to prove Qi Long's talent in the body.

"If I don't have the space to study, I can't look at talents. I'm not as good as Qilong." Ling Lan secretly said that she had no sorrow in her heart, only infinite joy.

Can get the learning space, it is her supreme good fortune, if she has the talent of heaven, Ling Lan can not hold it himself, the cliff will be met by the sky, Ling Lan thinks this is the best, the little friends have outstanding talent, and She has a learning space to work hard, and everyone grows together and works together. It is the greatest happiness.

Ling Lan was delighted to see Qilong on the ring. She knew that Qilong had entered the life and death line, just as she was exhausted in the gravity cabin, but she was accidentally challenged by her partners and fell into a desperate situation. She entered the line of life and death, but also got the opportunity to break through, enter the field from the half-step field, and truly become a field powerhouse.

Now, she has calculated some of the opportunities that she has learned from her, let Qilong successfully enter that moment and find a breakthrough.

Ling Yi was resisted by the attack. Of course, he refused to let go of this opportunity. He shouted and madly gathered in his right fist, ready to break the invisible barrier that hindered his attack.

Qi Long suddenly opened his eyes, a fine flash of light, Ling Yi only felt a powerful force hit, his entire body was uncontrollably shot and flew out. This sudden change, Ling Yi, although surprised, but no panic, in midair, a twisted body, it fell steadily on the ring, but at this moment, he has been close to Qilong nearly ten meters, showing that Qilong suddenly broke out The energy is extremely powerful, he must be about ten meters to completely remove this power.

Ling Yi stayed away from Qi Long, which made the following people in the observation and observation room clearly see the Qi Long's feelings at the moment. Although Qi Long opened his eyes, he was empty and empty, which proved that Qi Long had lost his mind at this moment.

But the eyes that are empty and godless, but shed tears in the distance, slipping down the cheek to the ground...

a drop! Two drops! Three drops! Countless drops... At his feet, on the platform, there is a rapid splash of water!