536-545

The headmaster nodded, and the face regretted: "I was not at the military school at the time. When I knew that it was already late to come back." He was sad and sad. "The special dragon team is a special type that every military school student wants to enter." The team. And ten years is also rare to issue a Xianglong medal, on behalf of the country to recognize that you are the top and most promising up-and-coming talent in the field of your own hands, but also every student dreams, it not only represents the honor status, but also It also means that you directly become a member of the Xianglong team, without having to go through a series of rigorous elimination assessments. You must know that the Xianglong Special Team's assessment elimination rate has reached 999 per thousand, and the invitations for the assessment are all The top talents in the federal military school. Can enter the Xianglong special team, are the enchanting enchanting... Once successful, the future is not limited." The

principal said here, uncontrollably touch his heart: "Just like this Precious opportunity, what is that, Li Yuyu is, just give up. Whenever I think about this, I will feel sad." He remembered another Xianglong medal of N years ago, Ling That kid, too, did not notice he was given a free hand refused.

"Actually, I really appreciate Li Yuyu, I will not discard my current teammates because of a better future." Tang Yan admire the authenticity, even if he is facing the honor of the Xianglong medal, facing the invitation of the Xianglong special team, It will also be shaken. However, Li Yuyu refused the representatives sent by the military on the spot and did not hesitate. Don Juan still remembers that the military representative had an unbelievable expression, perhaps the other party had never thought that someone would reject them.

"It is estimated that the first men's military academy will become the nightmare of the Xianglong special team." Tang Yan smiled. The only two people who refused to join the Longxiang Special Team came from the first men's military school.

The headmaster heard a bitter smile: "I am afraid that the military will no longer invite the first men's military school to participate in the assessment of the Xianglong Special Team."

The guys are very vengeful. After the smashing, the first men's military school is not without outstanding students. It's just that the military department, which is arrogant, prefers other students from similar military schools, and is not willing to give the first men's cadets an assessment. opportunity. Finally, there was a skillful student who asked the military to have a low-haired dragon medal. Unfortunately, this time, their hot face was once again attached to the cold ass of the first men's military school... I thought of the mood of the principal here. Even worse, their military academy would like to get an invitation to the Xianglong Special Team in the future. It is estimated that there is no hope.

"Although it is a pity to miss this opportunity, however, I think that our students don't care much about this." Tang Yan is very optimistic.

"How do you say that?" the headmaster asked inexplicably.

"Because the generals of Ling Xiao, now the 23rd Army is the place that our students most want to go." The Xianglong Special Team is good, and the players inside are indeed the best in all fields, but all of this is not a big eye. The general of Ling Xiao, the growth of General Ling Xiao is too legendary, creating one record after another, the pressure of the Xianglong special team has to retreat three feet, which also makes Xianglong special team can not become the crazy chase of everyone in his time. Object.

"Also, Ling Xiao this kid, even I don't understand, what is his existence." The principal is very recognized.

Tang Zhen's words made the principal's mood suddenly improve. When he was in a good mood, his thinking was clear. The things he just ignored were remembered at this time. He looked surprised and asked: "Don Juan, just now, Do you mean that Li Yuyu has a team? I remember that Li Yuyu is a military medical research professional. They are not neutrals. Have they never joined the team?"

Even if they joined the team for various reasons, they only signed a temporary agreement and entered the army. Everything goes. I always thought that Li Yuyu was free to understand him. He could not understand why Li Yuyu refused the invitation of Xianglong Special Team. It must be known that once he entered the Xianglong Special Team, Li Yuyu would be fully trained by the state, and a beautiful road would be in front of him, as long as it was not special. Stupid and lazy people, after a few years, must become the top of the federal military medical profession.

"That said, but there are always accidents, Li Yuyu is one of them. In the fourth grade, he joined the Linglan team and became the team doctor of the Linglan team."

Tang Zhen's words, the principal of the dizzy Tao Tao If Ling Lan is present, the principal may be holding her shoulders arrogantly, oh, you are a small team, get a team doctor, can you find the chief student of the military medical profession? Don't you know that this is a huge waste, a big crime?

The principal took a deep breath and finally calmed himself down. He reluctantly touched his forehead and sighed: "You said this little Linglan, do you want to build a private Xianglong team?" The players who received him made him look at it. Now, it's the tiger's mouth. Xianglong special team optimistic ace military doctors snatched away.

Tang Zhen seriously thought about it and then replied: "It is very possible." According to Ling Lan, this is not a requirement for top talents. It is really possible for him to create a dragon that is not weaker than the power of the federal government. Special team. However, this also shows that Ling Lan's luck is very good, otherwise, there will be so many enchanting beside him?

During the chat between the principal and Tang Yan, the armor controlled by Xie Yi and the armor of the Thunder almost found each other at the same time. Everyone suddenly cheered up and stared at the big screen. The distance between the two mechs was getting closer. ......

"Capture a Lingtian Mech, No.: Ling Tian No. 1!" This number of the Thunder No. 9 mech, when the two sides can mutually judge each other's number, finally found the battle before the captain confessed Looking for mechs.

"Captain, found Ling Tian No. 1, mech type: integrated mech. Coordinate: coordinates × ×. × ×." The team member decisively hangs the captain's call button.

"Know it, try to get entangled in him." The other came the sound of their captain's cold voice. The team accepted the order and decisively removed the lightsaber from the back and flew away to the other side. He still remembered that the captain had said that the other party Although the control of the integrated mech, but the remote is more powerful, so as close as possible to the other side, fight for close combat with the captain.

"You see, Lingtian No. 1 is surrounded by a hundred kilometers, and the Thunder's mechs are surrounded by him." As Ling Tianyi was discovered by the Thunder, the people watching the battle saw that the four mechs were relying on them. The past.

"It seems that the Thunder wants to shoot people first, and the monks first smash the king. I want to solve the captain of Ling Tian first." The purpose of Thunder is very clear, but the person who knows the truth has frowned. Was it calculated by Ling Tian?

"Even if the team captain is not solved, but the four people are in the past, this Lingtian No. 1 is definitely not an opponent. It is also good to solve one." Many people are optimistic about the Thunder, compared to Ling Tian's own battle, Thunder's People are now obviously in the formation of three-person formations. Once they are successfully teamed up, even if Ling Tian is assassinating, it is not so easy.

However, it is undeniable that this battle of Lingtian No. 1 is crucial. If Ling Tianyi successfully breaks out, he will attract four opponents and relieve the pressure on other teammates. The teammates will successfully solve several players. The advantage lies in Lingtian here. If Lingtian No.1 fails to support it, it will be directly KO. It has become a Thunder of formation, and you can find the next target. The advantage will be transferred to the Thunder.

Now, the situation is undecided and both sides have opportunities.

"Come on!" When I saw that Ling Tian No. 1 and Thunder No. 7 finally entered the long-range range, some people who watched suddenly excitedly called.

Almost at the same time, Ling Tian No. 1 and Thunder No. 9, the second opponent, the trigger was pulled. Each of the beam guns ejects a beam of light and pounces on each other.

"Lingtian No. 1 is going to be one step faster." Tang Yan looked very good and immediately saw the difference between the two.

"This kid's long-range attack is very strong. He controls the integrated mech. It seems that it should be better than melee in the distance." The headmaster asked curiously.

Tang Hao nodded and shook his head again. The headmaster said inexplicably: "What does this mean?"

Tang Yan smiled bitterly: "I just saw that the remote side of Ling Tian No. 1 is not weak. As for whether it will be stronger than melee, then It's not known." Ling Tian's team members who received the guidance of their captain, even he did not know what they were. Because Tang Yan himself is not clear, is Ling Lan's master remote or melee? Or both are proficient?

During this year, Ling Lan's five ace's mechs were played all over the place. Tang Yan played against her numerous times, and did not understand the advantages of Ling Lan's advantage. It felt similar. However, Tang Yin believes that this is not a fact. Ling Lan must have one of his best, but he did not try it out.

At the time of the dialogue between the two, Ling Tian No. 1 and Thunder No. 9 had already smashed a few times. At this time, the Thunder No. 9 was obviously suppressed by Ling Tian No. 1, and he left and right flashed, trying to get closer to each other. Every step forward, there is a sharp beam of light that makes him have to retreat.

"Lingtian No.1's remote is strong, if we don't know who the other party is, I am afraid that the Lingtian No. 1 is the Linglan who has made some achievements on the remote." A tutor saw this and sighed low. Dao, I didn't expect Ling Tian's powerful armored division to have more than one Ling Lan. The man named Xie Yi was not weaker than the head of the team on the remote side.

His voice just fell, the big screen, Ling Tianyi suddenly changed his shooting action, only to see his armor right arm slammed up, followed by the mech, left hand holding the remote The beam sniper rifle, the muzzle is aimed at the fast-moving Thunder Nine. Moreover, with the track of the Thunder Nine, the shooting position and the standard of the target are constantly corrected.

"This is Linglan's shooting - point shot!" Everyone exclaimed, everyone remembers, what is this position, the standard position of fixed-point shooting, Ling Lan used him in the sports battle in last year's mech competition Finally, I was recognized by the Federal Military Department, and named this attack action as Linglan Shooting - Shooting!

However, this gunshot is not something that everyone can do. Only by accurately hitting the opponent can it be completed, and everyone will hold their breath and wait for the hit of Lingtian No. 1, just to imitate the show, or Really reproduce a wonderful Ling Lan shot point shot?

"Hey!", a strong beam of light ejected from the muzzle!

"Boom!", the thunder's No. 9 mech exploded. Perhaps it came too fast, perhaps the appearance of Ling Lan's guns made the other side panic. In short, the other party could not avoid the gun.

"Is it shot?"

"Really shot!" This proves that Linglan is not a personal skill, but a popular technique that can be promoted. This will undoubtedly make all those who are interested in Linglan's shooting point fire, as long as they painstakingly explore. One day, they will also be able to master the nirvana of this long-range attack.

Xie Yi put down the beam gun and looked awkward: "Hah, success?" In order to play his role, although the boss's success rate of his skill is not successful once, he is still bold, but he did not expect it. The luck was so good that it was successful once.

"Under this, no one doubts that Lingtian No. 1 is not Linglan." Xie Yi's performance, the people watching the game understand at this time, Ling Tian's idea is to let Xie Yi disguise as Ling Lan and attract Thunder. The attention is given to the real Ling Lan.

"You said, what is the purpose of Ling Tian doing this?" Someone wondered, then asked the people around him.

"Fishing! Use Lingtian No. 1 as a bait to attract the Thunder people one by one." A tutor clicked on the virtual picture of the brain, and successively clicked several times around Lingtian No. 1, he said, " Here, here - and here, Ling Tian's people are hidden, this is an ambush circle, if the Thunder people pass through these points, as long as there is no defense ... a assassination is a quasi."

"Finally, even Missed a few people came in, successfully blocked Ling Tian No.1, Ling Tian does not matter, after all, Ling Tian No.1 is just a bait, not Ling Tian's true spiritual leader, even if he is defeated, there is nothing morale for Ling Tian. The impact, but also because of Ling Tianyi, let them solve a number of Thunder players, 1:N, how is it worthwhile."

Hearing the explanation of the mentor, people who do not understand also understand, they can not help The ground breathed a sigh of relief, and some people even sighed: "Ling Tian is so embarrassed, he is willing to let a good player become a bait, but this bait is very successful, not afraid of the thunder is not fooled."

At this time, the Thunder is not clear about the situation. Player, listen Coordinate captain mentioned, are beginning to move closer to it, mentors can not help but secretly shook his head, not to mention the mech control strength, to see the strategy, the Thunder has lost Ling days.

As soon as Joe heard the sighs of his mentor, his face was blue and white, and there was a hint of anxiety in the eyebrows. He hopes that his disciples can see Ling Tian's calculations and don't be fooled.

Compared with other instructors who don't understand Ling Lan's strength, Tang Yan does not believe that Ling Tianru, as everyone said, Ling Tianyi is a bait. If you really do bait, it is not as good as Ling Lan personally. Tang Zhen believes that even if the Thunder are 12 people, as long as Ling Lan is careful, there is no chance to beat him. So, who else is more suitable for Linger than Linglan?

"Ling Lan this kid, has never been simple, what is he paying attention to?" Tang Yan seriously thought about it.