𝓓

"𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖,
𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕚𝕣"

A safe life meant a boring one. It meant distancing yourself and putting borders in order to ensure a life with no risks. No risks meant no chance of something going wrong.

Wong Yukhei, alias Lucas, used to always stay home and study, always be a goody-two-shoes for his family and teachers, always take the safest route when it came to mildly risky situations. Of course he could blame it on the way he was conditioned in his household, but that would be pointless. He knew he could've just refused to play it safe and did whatever normal rebellious teenagers do. Because there was always a point in one's life where they went against the ones in power, Lucas just never knew it would come sooner or later.

Because, now at the fresh age of 20, he found himself doing something Yukhei from two years ago wouldn't even think of.
Truth be told, he would've thought it was some sort of nightmare, had he not remembered very single detail from the moment his best friend Mark offered for them to go to a gay club, to present times. He didn't know whether he regretted that decision now though.

The whole atmosphere was overwhelming with numerous scents and sounds. It smelled like cigarettes, alcohol and sweat. And the loud music, the banter coming from all the men and the obnoxious screams of some already drunk people filled the whole place. The lights were also confusing, and for a man who rarely even left his bedroom, it was too much.
The constant fear of running into someone, having someone throw up on him, tripping on some spilled liquid or getting in trouble with some random drunk man, overwhelmed Yukhei's mind.

And that was most definitely the reason for the black spot that had taken the place of all his memories from the point he got there to the current situation he was in.
Lucas never drank alcohol, he never even knew how it tasted before he had taken his first shot for the night. He didn't count how many shots or glasses of said liquid he had consumed in his attempt to keep up with Mark and the weirdly loud and bubbly boy who'd joined them, but he was sure he exceeded the point of being sober by far. And it felt rather good. Alas, this drunken experience couldn't even stand a chance against what he felt now.

He was intoxicated, and what was even scarier - it wasn't the alcohol's fault, but the lips of a certain orange-haired male, who was pinned against the wall by none other but Wong Yukhei himself.
Those incredibly luscious and soft lips made him lose his mind the second they touched his, hence why they'd been in a heated make-out session for a while now. The two males were melting into the kiss, making it impossible for either of them to think straight.

Suddenly all other sounds seemed distant, because all that could reach Lucas' ears were the honey-like sweet moans that escaped the ginger's mouth every now and then, caused by their lower halves rubbing against each other.
Yukhei could swear he'd never heard something so addicting in his life. At this point no church choir or symphony could sound better than this right there.

It made him feel free, the way this man, whose name he didn't even know, felt so close to him and made him entirely forget the world outside this club. He forgot about the studies, he forgot about college, he forgot about his family, his hobbies, his interests.
He felt as if he never had anything to do with them, as if he was an entirely different person for another night and it made him ecstatic.

His body had never experienced such pure pleasure at its finest, and that was just from a French kiss, he couldn't even imagine what he'd go through if it escalated.
He'd never even had a first kiss, but the way his 'partner', if he could even be called that, handled things by easily letting him dominate made it a whole lot more pleasurable for Yukhei. He never imagined he'd be the one taking the lead, but that only excited him further.

The way the stranger's tongue lazily played with his, letting the taller explore his mouth, felt like heaven on earth, though it was probably a sin for something to feel this good. It sent Lucas into a world of glory, where this was right. It was good and it was allowed. And he wasn't going against everything he'd been taught.
Oh how sweet it felt to finally break free, and all it took was a single kiss from another man at a cheap gay club, where you least expect to have fun.