𝓫

"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕡𝕦𝕥𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖,
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕪𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞"

Darkness wasn't exactly something that brought comfort upon anyone. Actually, it did exactly the opposite - often times than not bringing fear and an unsettling sensation. It was never something Yukhei particularly liked, but now, swallowed by the darkness in the room, he felt calm and in place.

It was very dimly lit, only for silhouettes to be made out, and just some details that helped him take in the shape of Jungwoo's body minutes prior to this moment.
It was usually light that brought those nice feelings to the Chinese, but right now he wouldn't even dream to have the room completely lit up.

Not when his face was completely red and his mouth was wide open, letting gasps and groans escape from it at every motion the ginger did down there. He was scared to look down, because he was sure that if he saw that seductive sight of the other male sucking his member so well, he would lose all control he still had. Maybe the shame was also a factor there, nevertheless - his gaze was firmly locked on the ceiling.

He soon realized though, that the orange haired was growing impatient, judging by how sloppy his movements were becoming. He took it upon himself to be a little rougher than expected and use his grip on the male's hair to pull his head back to a point where he couldn't reach the brunet's length and let go.
Jungwoo looked at him as he wiped off the saliva that had left his mouth and had connected his lips to the tip with a thin stripe just seconds ago. A smirk found its way there and he giggled, sitting up, still on top of Lucas.

Said male couldn't think straight, as it's already established, so he didn't think much before blurting out the next few words.
"You're so fucking hot."
This seemed to amuse and flatter the other male as he grinned further and took a proud stance on top of him, a small juvenile flame appearing in his eyes.

"You obviously haven't seen yourself in the mirror then." Was his response, followed by a playful eye roll. The way he handled compliments was something new in Yukhei's eyes, because he'd only encountered modest people up until then. But the ginger had obviously heard a lot of praises in his lifetime, so that was probably why he took them with such ease and had such a great word flow.

He'd only spent about half an hour with Jungwoo and was already feeling much better in his company - the man had shown him aspects of life he had never imagined existed.
But people are short on time, so they were both quite impatient already. Both of them were tired of beating around the bush, so they were sure it was time for the big event of the night.

"You'll have to prep me." Cooed the orange haired and reached for the bottle of clear liquid on the nightstand that they'd noticed earlier upon walking into the room. Yukhei had an idea of what to do, so he quickly changed their position again, so he was on top and didn't waste a second in getting rid of the man's underwear.

Lucas spread a generous amount of the liquid around the other's entrance and watched his expression get even more erotic than before. He whimpered as soon as the brunet's index finger came in touch with the ring of muscle and slowly entered it. The Chinese could feel the warmth of the man's hole and couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like clenched around his member.

He'd started moving the finger in and out, and after a very demanding plead from the ginger, he put in one more. The man had suggested that he scissors him, which seemed like a weird thing to do in Yukhei's opinion but he soon realized that would help with the stretching, so after he put in yet another digit, making that three, he began moving them not only in and out but also upwards and sideways.

He felt accomplished after getting praised by the orange haired, who was clearly ecstatic because of that amazing feeling. Yukhei could only imagine.
Another demand came from the ginger and normally, Lucas would freak out at the thought that he was actually about to have sex with a complete stranger. But now his mind was clouded by lust and all he could do was comply, excited at the thought of it actually happening.

He reached out and took a condom, which he then proceeded to put on. At least he was both sober and smart enough to consider that not using one could potentially lead to getting a decease.

He had to push the thoughts that reminded him he would've never done that if he was actually sober in the very back of his head. He chose to ignore everything that screamed at him that this was a bad idea, because he finally found peace in something real, and it helped him realize his life outside those walls was completely wasted on him being controlled by others. His existence truly was chaotic, and it would get even more chaotic after tonight, so he decided to find refuge in the moment he shared with the beautiful man underneath him. Even if it was only temporary.