Returning kids to their parents

Three years ago
Levy's POV
I woke up groggily, gajeel was asleep beside me. Where was gale and Joanne? My beautiful twins. Gajeel moved and I saw he was clutching gale, Joanne was curled up on my right. We went to the guild after they awoke, we then received news that lu-Chan, erza-san, Wendy-san And Yukino-Chan Were still alive. I smiled.

Back to the present.
Gajeel's POV
They took all our kids. Gale and Joanne, me and shrimp's two, Lilya and bert, mini She-demon and freak's two, Leo, juvia And Ice Princess II's kid, Margaret and Micheal, sandy and torturer's twins and every other child I can't be bothered to name. I punched the ground, but Shrimp was glaring at me. She was awake. "Gale and Joanne," I murmured. She nodded and stood up, she was obviously exhausted. "Levy! Gajeel!" I Heard bunny girl's voice.
"Luuuce! You didn't tell me I have kids!" I heard salamander's voice whine.
"Levy, where's laki, juvia, ever, Kinana, Mira and lisanna? Yukino and Wendy found twelve children and they claim to be your children," yep, definitely bunny girl. Snow angel girl came in holding some kid's hands, "Gale! Jo!" Levy held her arms out, our two kids ran into her outstretched arms.

Max's POV
Laki looked worried, Maggie and mike had disappeared when we went to find them. "Laki! Max! There you are!" I heard Lucy's voice. Laki looked up, she smiled and hugged our kids. "Mommy! Daddy!" They cried. Lucy laughed. "Do you know where Kinana, ever, Mira, juvia and lisanna are?" Wendy and Yukino ran over. We shook our heads.
"Hey! Lucy, erza said lisanna and bixlow were taken into the infirmary," Wendy remembered. "We'll come with you," I offered. They nodded.
"Will mommy and daddy be there Auntie Yuki?" Lilya asked. Yukino nodded. Circe and sunny rolled their eyes at their cousin.
"Edward! Kallum!" I saw Kinana bending over an unconscious juvia.
"Mommy!" Leo cried. Juvia sat up.
"Leo!" She cried. Kallum, Edward And Leo ran to their mothers.

Wendy's POV
I smiled. derek, Zack, Circe, Lilya and Bertie looked sad, yukino squeezed Bertie and Lilya's hands, Lucy picked up Circe and I held derek and zack's hands. "Let's go and find them," I smiled. They nodded. Mira and laxus appeared with evergreen, Elfman and freed. "Circe!" Ever took her daughter from Lucy.
"Thank you guys for keeping our kids safe," Mira smiled.
"Do you know where lisanna and bixlow are?" Laxus asked. Lilya and Bertie shook their heads. "We have an idea, come on lils, Bert," Yukino smiled and picked the twins up. They nodded. "Let's go, Lucy, laxus and freed cover us," I instructed. They nodded and we ran across no mans land towards erza's infirmary. When we came in, levy and laki were playing with their kids while gajeel and max slept. "Lisanna is getting treated by chelia and bixlow is unconscious," Levy told us. We nodded and went over to where chelia was bending over lisanna and bixlow was asleep next to her. "Mommy! Daddy!" Lilya and Bertie cried. My heart broke as the twins jumped out of yukino's arms and onto bixlow's chest. Bixlow opened his eyes sleepily. "There you two are," he slurred. They hugged him as he sat up. I smiled.
"Let's go and see if we can find some of our friends," Lucy had come in after us. We nodded, erza was stood by the doorway and all four of us ran across no mans land to find our friends while our 'boyfriends' looked after our children in our kingdoms.