Chapter 4

Olivia's night had been anything but pleasant. She had experienced a complete mental breakdown, and had no one there to help her through it. The teen had ended up staying awake for hours after the incident and only fell asleep once her body passed out from exhaustion.

The witch had been lying in her bed sound asleep. Olivia was woken up however by knocking at her door. She groaned in response not wanting to get up, and simply waited for the noise to stop. However the knocking only continued. Olivia decided to leave the comfort of her blankets and see who was so eager to see her. The Kirby sister opened her door and saw, a familiar face greeted her. Josie Saltzman stood there with a bright smile radiating from her face.

"Hi Olivia!" The taller girl said excitedly as she waved her hand at Olivia.

"Oh um hi. Josie right?" Olivia asked, not completely sure of the girls name.

"Yeah Josie. I'm one of the girls who gave you a tour of the school." Josie said, confirming Olivia's assumptions.

"What are you doing here?" Olivia asked a little to harshly, causing a noticeable fear to strike through Josie. Olivia immediately took notice of her tone of voice and Josie's reaction. "That came out the wrong way. Its nice to see you, i was just wondering why you stopped by." Josie relaxed at the girls words and was once again comfortable.

"Oh well I thought I could walk with you to class considering we're both in it." Josie said kindly.

"Oh um yeah, I sort of forgot about classes and all that. Just give me a minute to change and I'll be right out." Olivia said.

The teen closed her door leaving the Saltzman in the hallway as she got changed. Olivia threw on her school attire rather quickly not wanting to keep Josie waiting. After Olivia had looked herself over in the mirror she turned on her heel and made her way out toward Josie once again.

"Ready?" Josie asked as Olivia stepped out from her room. The Kirby muttered a quick 'yep' and the two girls made there way toward the class.

"So what's this class about anyway?" Olivia asked not entirely sure of her schedule and what classes she had.

"You don't know what class you're going to," Josie joked, laughing slightly as did Olivia.

"No, I haven't really had that much time to focus on my school schedule." Olivia laughed out. "Let me guess we're going to some kind of potions class like in Harry Potter."

"Ha Ha very funny." Josie said sarcastically with a smirk on her face. "If you must know we're going to a class specifically for witches."

"I don't think I'll ever get used to hearing something like that." The brown haired girl said truthfully.

"To what, hearing about witches and all that supernatural stuff." Josie questioned.

"Yeah, and it's not just hearing about it. It's also being it," Olivia paused as two younger witches were practicing spells. "And seeing it."

"You'll get used to it after a while. At some point this," Josie said while pointing around at all the supernatural students, "Will become your new normal."

"I'm glad to hear that there's chance of some normalcy in my near future." Olivia said sarcastically which cause Josie to laugh.