- your first date

~luther~
He wanted to take you on a traditional date, starting with a nice dinner. After butchering all the fancy food names and slurping down the meal like the slobs you are, you ran out of the restaurant and into the cool night air.
Holding hands, you didn't stop running until you reached the park, where you blasted music on your phone and danced and giggled until sunrise.

~diego~
You surprised Diego on a date to the firing range, where you both got extremely competitive. You eventually won with more shots to the targets head, so you both grabbed some ice cream.
Diego was still sore about losing, so you challenged him to a game of bowling, which he trashed you in. You were both wrecked afterwards, and you fell asleep with your head on his shoulder on the subway ride home.

~allison~
You took her to the cinema to see a movie. Not just any movie. One of her movies.
You decked her out in a hoodie and shades so no one would recognize her. This movie in particular had a very . . . adult scene, so you were teasing Allison every second while she blushed and sank in her seat. After the movie, she was blushed deep red and you cracked up with laughter.
You two ended up renting an old romantic movie, and taking it back to her place, where you fell asleep on her couch.

~klaus~
Klaus decided to bring you somewhere fun. The two of you held hands to stop yourselves from slipping on the rollerskating rink. You slipped into each other's arms more times than you can count. But Klaus eventually got the hang of it, and was soon spinning you around and high speeds as your laughed.
After wolfing down cheap pizza and cheaper soda, the two of you went back to your place. You stuck on The Conjuring and built an awesome fort in the living room. You shielded Klaus's eyes when he got too frightened, and he distracted you by grabbing your face and kissing you.

~five~
Five took advantage of the beautiful summer weather, and took you to the beach. At first he was reluctant to go in the water, and just watched on the sand as you splashed in the waves. But you grabbed his hands and managed to drag him into the ocean. He very quickly got into it, and was soon slam dunking you into the water. The pair of you played in the water for maybe hours.
As the sun set on the beach, you held hands as you walked down the sand. You ended up finding a small crowd of people around a bonfire, so you sat with them as the sky grew dark. It was too late for ice cream or a bath, so you both ended up sleeping in his car back seat, the peaceful sounds of the beach around you.

~ben~
Ben took you to the arcade.
You traded your money for tokens, and played every game from Space Invaders to Dance Dance Revolution. Tickets were pouring out of the machines like crazy. In the end, you were able to buy him a giant gorilla, as he treated you to a bucket of cheap bubblegum.
You both got bey competitive very quick. Soon you were competing to see who could score the most in a zombie gun game or ice hockey.
You ended up spending your last tokens on a photo booth, like those old fashioned ones in carnivals. You both pulled funny faces for the first three photos: flipping the bird, smushing your nose and such. For the last photo, he grabbed your face and kissed you.
You still cherish those photos.

~vanya~
You expected Vanya to take you somewhere classical, like a museum or a concert or something. But she actually took you on a picnic in a secluded spot in the woods. You packed sandwiches and crisps and a flask of coffee. The two of you laughed in the wilderness, playing childish card games and running through the trees like a pair of kids.