Lesson 5- Embarrassing moments matter

My life is FULL of embarrassment and awkwardness BUT I say that it's important to have those moments. They make us laugh and giggle when we think about them after the event. For example, I ran into a wall once in pe and all of the popular girls started laughing at me. I wanted to just run and hide but a couple of days later, me and my friends 'Harley' and 'Nat' were laughing at it for a while. So anyway, it's good to have those moments because you also learn from them. I let my friend 'Jade' borrow my pe top but when I got it back, it smelt like SWEAT so I sprayed it with lots of deodorant and body spray but it still smelt. I learnt that I should probably WASH the top before wearing it, just to make sure its clean enough. Embarrassing moments also let us be more comfortable with ourselves. Another example, I was on a field at school and my friend 'Tilly' rugby tackled me whilst I was on my period. There was a group of boys near me (one of them was my crush at the time). I think you can see where this is going but just incase you can't: my period leaked EVERYWHERE so I had to spend the rest of the day in leggings. It taught me hat it's natural and nothing to be really ashamed of although it was still awkward, walking from the field into the girls changing rooms. So guys, thats it for lesson 5- Embarrassing moments matter.