Sawada Iemitsu

Iemitsu is many things but being a so-called idiot is not one of them. In fact, the so-called idiot is only a front after all people don't take idiots seriously which gives him the upper hand. Being in mafia means that to trick your enemies you have to fool your friends first.

That was what taught to him by his father so from a young age he acted like an idiot and perfected his mask over the years. This mask was worn at all times even when he married Nana. When his son was born he couldn't be happier, it was like his life was complete, he had a son and a loving wife that loved him even though he was never there. He had hoped that they could a peaceful civilian life and that they would never be dragged into the world that he was born in. He knew this was selfish but this what any father would wish for. Even then his façade  was still up but nothing about his emotions was fake.

Almost every thought of his was about his family, on how much he wanted to see them but couldn't due to risking exposing them to the mafia and dragging into a mess that he created, that's why he stayed away. This all came crashing down when he found out that Nono's sons had died but he still hoped that Xanxus would take over but again it all came crashing down when Xanxus couldn't become the boss due to being adopted. Despite all of this he kept up his façade of being an idiot even though it pained him so much to have to act in front of his family.

Even when his son was the next heir, he stayed away, for his safety and hopes that the mafia wouldn't find out who the next Vongola heir was but also so that his son could live in peace even though he will never properly be able too. It was to also let his Tsuna savour the normal days that he had before he became Vongola Decimo.

He knew that Tsunayoshi would hate him, but he would rather be hated than risk his family being in danger and targeted every day. So when Tsuna stepped up to the boss position and genuinely smiled, his façade broke.

'HOw COulD HiS SOn, wHO hE WIsHed LiVED a PEACEful LiFE TaKE uP tHE BoSS PosiTION aND StiLL SmILE?'

That night he broke down and cried; cried because his son got dragged into the mafia; cried because his son didn't get to live a peaceful life; cried because his son had such a big burden on him at such a young age; cried because it was his fault that his son was now the boss of Vonolga. If only he didn't marry a civilian but someone in the mafia then it would've been okay. Even though he would still try to keep his family out of the mafia.

He cried till he passed out and was found by his son. When he awoke, the first thing he saw was the worried look on his son's face, the dam broke all over again and for the second time in the last 24 hours Iemitsu cried. Tsuna had never seen his father so distraught but he did what he thought would help and hugged his father while rubbing his back and murmuring "it going to be okay".

So, when his son told him to go spend the rest of his life with his wife, he completely dropped his façade and never used it again as he spent the rest of life with the one that he married and that gave him, his wonderful and amazing son. He also spent his time visiting his son and making it up to him even though Tsuna had already forgiven him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This suddenly came to my head that I had to write it. I hope you enjoyed this! The next one is a Assassination Classroom x KHR.