fluff / No way!

(Only pic I could find that sorta matched also there 18 in this one)

Deku's p.o.v
I feel very alone and I really miss my mother and my boyfriend but I have to work harder to become a hero.Right now I'm cooling off from an intense training sesstion with Aizawa sensei. I can't help but wonder what kacchans up to- I was interrupted by a repetive knock.I get up and open the door being meet face to face with my boyfreind. "Kacchan!" I hug him close to me smiling like an idiot."Hey Deku miss me much?" He says teasingly."of course! I love you! And I missed you!" I nuzzle his chest and listen to his heart beat. "Wait! Why are you here?"I ask him curiously looking up at him."I ... missed you to my little Deku." He responds wrapping his arms around my waist. I could only giggle at his blushing face. He brings his face to my hair and inhale in my sent heavily.He picks me up as I sqeak and he throws me on the bed. Then he runs over and jumps on me cuddling me Then turns the T.V on a random channel whining when I didn't pay attention to him."Needy much?" I tease giggling as I pull my hand from his hair. He whines like a child wanting attention and nuzzles my stomach."hey Izuku do you ever want kids?"He asks and I feel my heart shatter. "W-we can't have kids! I-I'm a guy!" I cry out. Tears spilling. "Y-you can leave m-me! A-and find a ---"My eyes widen as he kisses me with so much passion that I fall back and wrap my arms around his neck.kacchan pulls away and glares at me right into my eyes with a mix of worry,love, anger, and disbelief. " Don't! You ever talk about yourself like that! I love you and your my version of perfect! Izuku midoriya there's only one thing I'd change! And that's your last name so izuku will you marry me!" He kneels down and pulls out a black box with a ring.

 " Don't! You ever talk about yourself like that! I love you and your my version of perfect! Izuku midoriya there's only one thing I'd change! And that's your last name so izuku will you marry me!" He kneels down and pulls out a black box with a ring

(Not spawnered or anything I just like the rings )

Shell shocked I stood still as tears spill. He looked worried. "Y-YES!" I cry out happily! Oh my all might kacchan and I are getting married!! I'm so happy I could scream!

(Hey my little wolves! Hoped you like the chapter and let me know if you want part two!
Signing off,
Alpha_female_wolf!!
425 words 💖