fantasy/omegaverse?(fluff )

Izuku p.o.v.
I walk threw the woods looking around. It's getting dark and I need to go back to the lab to save my people but I have a yearning to keep going. It's a nagging feeling like a need. So I ignore my need to go back and walk forward.
[Time skip 2 hours later]
Katsuki's p.o.v.
I'm talking with the elder. When an amazing sent of lavender , honey , and lightly of Carmel.
"I think I can smell my mate!" I yell shocked.
"Then go." the elder says in a monotone voice.
I bow quickly and run.
"BETA KIRISHIMA YOUR IN CHARGE WHILE IM GONE!?"I yell out. I run so fast until I tackle the source of the smell.
"Ah!w-what the! W-who are y-you!" My little more yells out in pure fear.
I sniff him multiple times in multiple places.
" I'm katsuki Bakugo but my pack calls me King explosion murder or Alpha" I say slight happiness in my voice.
"What is your name?" I ask softly because I can feel him shaking under me and his distrest sent.
"I-Izuku midoriya. Y-you said p-pack and a-alpha , are y-you a w-werewolf?" my mate replys.
"Smart one aren't you ? Yes I am a werewolf and your my mate which means your mine." after I let out a growl. I lay on him and nuzzle his neck. I feel him starting to freak out. I growl deeply.
"Mine.Stay."I growl out to him.
He whines but remains still out of fear. I get up and he tries to bolt but I grab him by the ankle.
I let out the loudest growl I ever have.
" I said Stay!"
I get in go limp and let out a few whines. I pick him up bridal style and start to walk back to camp. He whines when we get into camp. Everyone looks at us.
"CONGRATS ALPHA!!" They all scream. In fear, Izuku tries to bolt again but again I grab him.
He transforms into a green little bunny and runs into the woods so I follow transforming into a blonde furred wolf with my ruby red eyes filled with rage. Grabing him in my mouth and walking back to camp and go into the elders tent and drop him. This time he's frozen in fear so he does not move an inch only looks with his eyes. I deform.
"Izuku deform. Now. " I say.
He does as told and deforms but keeps his eyes trained to the ground.
"Your causing him to fear you. You have used the aphla command to much " the elder says as he shakes his head. The elder holds out his hand to my mate and eugres him to take it.
I go to talk but I can't as the elder glares at me. Izuku  then takes his hand.
The elder gives him a soft smile and pulls him up and to him hugging him gently. Izuku instantly hugs back and barried his face into the elders side.
"How dare you! You don't just hug the elder and cuddle him!!-"
"Hush!" He yells. " The only reason he's still here is because you forced him! He's scared out of his mind! You have no right to have him as a mate!"the elder yells angrily.
"I-I" I hang my head in defeat.
"I'm sorry elder."I say head down.
"Say sorry to ...?" he looks at izuku.
"S-sorry elder m-my n-name is i-izuku midoriya!" izuku responds still shocked and scared from before hand.
" I'm sorry Izuku your my fist chance mate and I just thought you looked so pretty that all the others would be jealous and I was so proud. With your gorgeous green eyes and green hair , freckles that lightly sprinkle across your cheeks and high cheek bones with the most feminine yet musclelar body that just screams perfect!" I yell out.
"You just loved the way he looked not his personality. It is up to him to try to get to know you or reject you." the elder says coldly. I feel my heart nearly stop at the word reject. The elder and I both look at Izuku.
"I-i need time to think about this!"he yells tears gathering in his eyes. I whine seeing him in tears. I want to comfort him but I can't just walk up to the elder and take him. The elder tries to comfort him then looks up at me. I nod and go up and pick him up going to my tent. Sitting down and I start comforting him. I start to whisper sweet nothings into his ear and curl up around him.
[Time skip 3 years later]
Izuku's p.o.v.
I run to my mate calling out his name.
"Kacchhhhaaannnn!" I run and jump up and hug him.
" woah! deku miss me?" He says lovingly.
" yes kacchan!" I yell happily.
" how's the baby?" he ask.
Then I remembered why I was angry.
"YOU MISSED THE BIRTH OF OUR CHILD!?" I push away from him and turn away angryliy. I start to walk off. He ties to grab me but I douge and run off. I get to the tent and and pick up my child and sit down. "Hello Akio my baby girl. " I say softly. She giggles and my heart flutters.
Katsuki runs in.
" Baby don't leave me I'm so sorry!" he says worry clear in his voice. I look up at him frightened. Then glare but then look down and smile at our baby. He walks over and sits down next to me.
"Can...can I hold her?"he asks scaredy.I hand him the baby and she smiles softly and giggles.
He blushes and smiles.
"She giggles like you do deku." he says foundly. I only set my hand on her chest and smile when she grabs my hand.
"What did you name her?" kacchan asks.
"Akio katsuki" I respond. He smiles softly .
"Perfect" he says.
(And done hope you like the longer chapter! Bye my little wolves!
As always signing off!
                                       Alpha_female_wolf!

Words : 1023)