Request from AzaleaLennox

Y/ns' POV
    I was walking up the bureau after I just solved my 17th case in the past 6 days. I just have this feeling when they are wrong, and so far I haven't been. I pushed the glass doors open to be greeted by Chin. "Hey y/n, hows it going?" He asked giving me a hug. "Just finished my 17th case," I said pulling back. "Really? That's amazing sis. Anyway, I need your help with my case." Chin replied putting his hands in his pocket. I nodded my head towards the door and followed my adoptive brother. Once we got down to the interrogation room I stood behind Chin and listened as he tried to get some answers out of the guy. "Where were you March 13th, 2018?" Chin asked walking up to him. The guy didn't reply. "ANSWER ME!" Chine yelled at him, walking closer to him. I placed my hand on his shoulder and nodded my head. "You were with your parents.......friends.......girlfriend?" I asked walking closer to him. I saw his jaw clench when I said, girlfriend. I continued and finally figured out where he was and what weapons he used. Chin and I headed upstairs to tell the rest of the team. "I know where he was." Steve and I said at the exact same time. "Ok, where was he, Steve?" I asked, crossing my arms as I walked closer. "He was with his friends down by a bar. He's completely innocent." Steve said opening his file. "No, he isn't Steve. He was with his girlfriend and he killed her and her friend. I know what they used." I said putting my hand on my hip. "Just because you finished 17 cases this week doesn't mean you are always right," Steve said scoffing at me. "I never said I was always right Steve." "You were implying it y/n! You aren't all that you think you are. You aren't as good as me and you never will be." Steve yelled. Tears welled up into my eyes and I quickly wiped them away. "Don't expect me to be home tonight," I said storming out. Kono and Danny following behind me.

Chins' POV
    I can't believe he just said that to my sister. "You are a real idiot Steve. Y/n is right, we already checked with Duke and they are collecting the evidence. Learn to control your tongue before I chop it off for you." I said running off after Y/n. I ran outside to see Danny's and Kono's cars are gone. I pulled out my phone and dialed Danny, "Hello?" "Where are you guys?" I asked heading towards my car. "We are taking Y/n to the beach to swim and get some food to get her mind off Steve being an idiot." He said. "Ok, I'll meet you guys at the beach in 10mins." I pulled out of my spot and was on my way.

~Time Skip~
    I pulled up the beach to see y/n hugging Danny crying onto his chest. "What's wrong?" I asked as I jogged up to them. "Y/n broke up with Steve and he said some not so kind things to her and now she's really hurt," Danny replied as he held onto y/n. I rubbed her back up and down until she calmed some. A while later we were all swimming and hanging out till the sun went down. "I'm going to head back to the bureau guys. I need to grab something." Y/n said heading to Danny's car.

Dannys' POV
    I drove y/n back to the bureau and as she was getting out I grabbed her hand. "Call me when you want me to come and get you ok?" I asked looking up at her. "I will Danny, I promise." She said smiling at me.

5 hours later
    It was currently 2 am in the morning and y/n still hasn't called me. I got into my car and drove to the bureau. I walked into y/ns' office to see pictures and glass all over the floor. Things were thrown around and her desk chair was toppled over. I looked over to her couch and saw her asleep with a blanket over her. I slowly kneeled down to her eye level and slowly rubbed her shoulder. "Y/n, sweetie, come on we need to go home," I asked somewhat whispering. "Danny?" She groaned, rolling onto her back. "Ya, it's me. I'm going to pick you up ok?" All she did was nod. I slowly picked her up and held her bridal style. I looked down at her as she snuggled into my chest. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. I shut some lights off and headed to the car. I slowly put her in the passenger seat and buckled her up. When we got back home, I picked her up and walked into the house to my room. I pulled the covers back and laid her down gently. I moved some hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. As I turned around to find some blankets to use so I can sleep on the couch, I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Where are you going?" She groaned. "I'm going to sleep on the couch," I whispered back. "No, can you please stay with me?" She said looking up at me with her big puppy dog eyes. I sighed and walked to the other side of the bed. I got in and pulled her close to my chest. "Can you sing me a song, Danny?" She asked wrapping her arm around my stomach. I slowly started to sing a soft tune and not even a minute later she was out like a light. I looked down at her and wondered how Steve could cause her so much pain. "I love you," I mumbled as I kissed her forehead. I saw her smile in her sleep and shift closer to me. I closed my eyes and dozed off thinking of how lucky I am to have her in my arms.