~Chapter 1~

Flashback (they are about 10)

I wanted to leave this world.  I couldn't live with myself anymore.  Too many of the kids teased me of not having any magic.  I sit on the ground, knees to my chest with my head down crying.  I start to hear footsteps, but I didn't want to deal with the bullies anymore.

"y/n are you okay," someone says.

I look up to see a boy with black hair with gleaming eyes.  It was Yuno.  "Yeah I'm fine," I get up wiping away my tears starting to walk away from Yuno trying not to start crying again.  I feel someone grab my arm.

Yuno POV

Y/N is sad I could tell. I wonder why?  She starts to walk away, but I want her to stay with me.  I grab her arm. 

"Y/n tell me what's wrong," I look at her seriously.

Y/n POV

Yuno wants to know what's wrong, but he worries too much.  "It's nothing," I say, I wish I could tell him, but who knows what he'd do.  I walk away from him, I look back and he looks sad, but I just couldn't face him.

Yuno POV

Why wouldn't she tell me?  I looked down and tears start coming out of my eyes.  From now on I want to protect y/n.  I will be the Wizard King.

Present Time~16 years old

Y/n POV

"Yuno, I can't wait to get my grimoire," I say, "Will I finally be able to use magic after I get it?"

"I mean yeah you should if you get one," Yuno says.

Time Skip

I see Yuno.  No way he got a 4 leaf clover.  I couldn't believe it.

"Look that girl didn't even get a grimoire," someone says.

"Makes sense she's just a commoner," another says.

I hear them.  I want to start crying, so I walk out hoping nobody saw me.

Yuno POV

"Look that girl didn't even get a grimoire," someone says.

"Makes sense she's just a commoner," another says.

I hear them and look in the direction.  They were talking about y/n.  I wanted to go comfort her, but I got approached by people asking me questions.  I finally get out of the crowd, but it was too late, she was gone.  I walk out trying to look for her.

"Oi so you're the commoner with the 4 leaf grimoire," someone says.

A/N

Dude this actually didn't turn out that bad.  I am not sure how this is gonna turn out, but hopefully, it'll be good.

I do not own the anime/manga, Black Clover I only own the story.

Thank You for Reading!!