~Chapter 4~

Y/N POV
It's been about a week since I've joined The Black Bulls.  I had to do my chores if I finished quickly, then I could go to the nearby village.  

Time Skip

I finally finished my chores it was already the afternoon.  I heard grunting.  It was Noelle, she was practicing her water magic, but kept missing.  I really wanted to be friends with her, but she was a little stingy about getting close to people.  

"Hey Noelle," I say.

"AAA," she said and tried to hit me with her magic, but missed, "Don't sneak up on me like that."

"Sorry," I say rubbing the back of my neck, "Are you still having trouble with your magic."

"Yeah, ha a royal not being able to control her magic, make your jokes now," she says sadly.

"Nah, I'm not gonna make any jokes, you just have to concentrate more, you'll get it eventually," I say, "Don't give up, I have no magic, but have still ended up with a grimoire, just believe in yourself!"

She grins at me and says, "Of course a peasant like you would say that." 

I laugh and say, "Let's be friends," I hold out my hand.

"Hmph, I guess," she says not shaking my hand.

"I'm going to the village do you wanna come."

"No thanks, I'm gonna continue practicing magic," she says.

"Good Luck."

I walk back to the base and see Finral.  "Hey, Finral."

"Hey, are you headed somewhere?" he asks.

"I'm gonna head to the village, I was just about to ask, if you could teleport me there?" I say.

"Oh um, yeah sure I'll just go with you so it won't be a hassle for you coming back," he says.

"Sounds good," I say.  He opens a spatial portal and we walk through.  

"So, where are we going."

"We are gonna head to the market cause the base is low on food, Charmy gave me a list of what to get," I say.  We head to the market and finish buying food.

"You know y/n, you're a pretty girl, we should go on a date," he winks at me.

"Haha, sure why not," I laugh at him.  We go to a nearby restaurant.  We got *insert dish*.  We were waiting for our food and getting to know each other.  

"So do you have any siblings?" he says.

"Well, I guess you can say I have siblings, I was left at a church in Hage Village when I was a baby and there are other kids there," I say.

"Hmm I see, is that how you know that Golden Dawn guy," he says.

"Oh you mean Yuno, yeah, we grew up together," I say, "What about you?"

"I have a younger brother, but he's better at everything than me," he says looking kinda sad.

"Hey, your spatial magic is amazing," I say, "With a little bit of work, it probably could be extraordinary, don't worry about it too much."

"Aww, thanks you're so cute," he says hugging me.

"Y/N?" I hear someone say.

A/N
Sorry for the cliffhanger and short chapter, I'm gonna try to update faster, the big time skip might actually not be there for a little bit longer because I actually had an idea of what to do.  Should I make this a Yuno x Reader x Finral, idk because I wasn't really thinking of making it like multiple, but if you guys want it then I will.