Chapter 52

Urata was walking with Sakata and the others around the area, looking at the stands to see if anything interested them. The redhead was eating a candy apple, he smiled as the sweetness filled his mouth. The green eyed brunette looked at his boyfriend in amusement.

"You sure do enjoy that."

It's yummy~ try some Urata."

"No thanks."

"Www are you embarrassed that biting the candy apple will be like an indirect kiss~?" Shima teasingly said as the short brunette glared at him.

"Oi. Shima."

"Www."

"Is it sweet?" Amatsuki asked as he looked at the redhead, who nodded his head.

"Yep, do you wanna try Amatsuki?"

"Yep~"

Amatsuki was about to take a bite of the candy apple but Urata grabbed the redhead's arm to bring the apple to his mouth. The green eyed brunette took a bite of the apple in the same spot the redhead had bitten into. He then looked at the red eyed brunette with a neutral expression.

"There, I tasted it for you. It's sweet."

Amatsuki and Sakata blinked as they processed what happened. The red eyed brunette then grinned as he laughed at the red faced redhead.

"Www Urata is jealous~" Kashitaro teasingly said as he smirked at the short brunette.

Urata just glared before deciding to ignore them and look away. Sakata blushed at the indirect kiss. The green eyed brunette glanced at him and smirked.

"Why is that embarrassing, I've kissed you before."

Urata tried to stifle his laugh as he watched the redhead blush even more. Sakata could tell that his face was fully red and stuttered a bit as he spoke.

"I-I'm not used to this!"

"I would assume so, seeing as no one would date an idiot like you."

"H-Hey!"

Urata just chuckled while Sakata glared at him, his face still flushed. The redhead then pouted as he looked away.

"Says the person that confessed to me first."

"Oi!"

The two males then stopped using their telepathy and began to bicker with each other. The other four just sighed at the two's usual banter. Just like an old married couple. Shima thought as he watched the two in amusement.

They were walking around the area, Amatsuki and Sakata would drag their boyfriends to a stand whenever they saw something interesting. Senra was looking around the area, the sky was slowly getting orange as the sun began to set. They had a few minutes until the fireworks would begin, they agreed to go back five minutes before so they wanted to make the most of their time.

Senra was walking next to the redhead when his hand accidentally brushed Sakata's. The blonde's tattoo changed color as a memory flashed in Senra's mind. The blonde quickly retracted his arm away from the redhead as he stared at Sakata in fear. Sakata and Shima noticed the blonde's sudden jerk and look at him concerned.

"Are you okay Senra?" Sakata asked as he titled his head.

The blonde didn't reply and just stared at the redhead, completely terrified. Shima grabbed the blonde's hand in an attempt to calm him down. Senra took a few deep breaths as he began to relax himself.