Chapter 8

The sunny sky shined through the classroom window as birds could be heard chirping their little melody. The guys were sitting in class as usual. The classroom was quiet, nothing could be heard except for the teacher's voice as they were talking.

Sakata and Amatsuki weren't paying attention as they zoned out. Shima was playing around with his ability, of course he made sure that no one saw him. Luz was doodling and writing scribbles on his paper, barely processing the information being taught to him. Urata was bored and looked out the window.

The others were writing down notes as they listened to the teacher. Soraru glanced at the others and sighed. They never really change no matter what.

The raven-haired could sense that some of his memories were coming back. Just tiny bits and pieces would pop in his mind from time to time.

The teacher finished their lesson and turned to look at the students. They spoke loud enough so that everyone was listening.

"Class, since it's your final year of school, we've decided to go on a trip in a couple of weeks."

The once quiet classroom was now filled with mutters and chatter of anticipation. The guys that weren't paying attention all snapped their heads up to focus.

Of course that would get their attention. Senra thought as he laughed at how the guys now looked interested in listening. Soraru rolled his eyes at their antics.

"I swear if we coincidentally go to some place that haunts us I'll—" Urata cut himself off with a sigh as he crossed his arms.

Luz laughed a bit as he responded, "but there isn't any other places that we've gone to that would bring back bad memories."

"Wouldn't it be good to go back to your hometown? Soraru could remember a bit more." Amatsuki said as the short brunette sighed again.

"As if they'd make us go back to the same place as last year."

They stopped talking to one another and went back to focusing on what the teacher was saying.

"We're going to Hawaii and it'll be a three day trip."

The class's excitement grew even more after hearing the destination. The guys were all beginning to get excited too and some of them already couldn't wait for it.

"Make sure to get the permission slip signed before the due date. And we'll be staying in a hotel like last year."

Shima tensed up a bit after hearing that they were staying in a hotel. The guys gave him a pitiful look while Soraru had a short memory flash in his mind that made him flinch. I-It's just another memory.

The memory that he just remembered was of the hotel burning down. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down as he brought his attention back to the teacher.

Mafu gave the raven-haired a pitiful look. He saw Soraru flinch and guessed that it was a memory. Hope he's okay now. The albino then looked at the brunette that was trying to calm down the purple-haired.

"It's fine, we no longer have to worry about any threats that could happen." Kashitaro said as Shima's tensed body relaxed.

"Y-Yeah...."

The guys went back to listening to the teacher, who was answering some students' questions about the trip.

"That's the plan so if you decide on going, sign the paper. But that doesn't mean you can lose focus in class, make sure you're still working."