The Day she Couldn't Fly'

1. Blue JayYO isn't really autistic.

2. Blue JayYO was adopted and didn't know.

3. Blue JayYO is really a vampire.

4. The goodies and the baddies all actually want the same outcome and have to work together in the end.

5. The beginning of the story was staged by Pen Connie to try and make Match Sasha's life more interesting.

6. Match Sasha has been dead all along.

7. Blue JayYO is head of the criminal organisation they've been fighting.

8. During the course of the story, Blue JayYO picked up the secret to eternal life and therefore doesn't die.

9. Blue JayYO faked her own disappearance.

10. The town they live in doesn't really exist.

11. Blue JayYO has secret powers resulting from being bitten by a flea.

12. Match Sasha is the villain.

13. It's really the past.

14. Pen Connie poisoned Match Sasha at the beginning of the story, and it's taken the whole story to take effect.

15. It turns out they are all rabbits.

16. The entire plot was a ruse designed to teach Match Sasha a lesson.

17. Blue JayYO is actually a 100-year-old woman with a growth disorder.

18. Blue JayYO was stolen as a baby and brought up by kidnappers.

19. Pen Connie was just using Match Sasha to look good in court.

20. Match Sasha is not really dead.

21. Pen Connie was bitten by a vampire much earlier in the story but signs were delayed.

22. The person claiming to be Blue JayYO is actually one of her triplets.

23. The whole thing is actually an origin story for a well-known franchise.

24. Earth has been destroyed and they're all living in a virtual reality.

25. The whole plot is a premonition, not reality.

26. Pen Connie is actually Match Sasha's father.

27. A perceived misfortune in Match Sasha's past was actually set up to protect her.

28. Match Sasha turns to the dark side

THE END