Jane Doe [F.M]

Jane Doe
I don't think I know you, but I know fo' sho'
That you are beautiful, so baby let me know
Your name

Tonight Freddie was hosting a big costume party. He had his house ready for the big event. His decoration was being put up, food was being made, music being chosen, and alcohol was being put in the kitchen. Based on the amount of people he invited, this party was going to be a bit bigger than the usual ones.

"Just the way i like them" He said to himself. I mean, who didn't like to party? Parties have always been fun, especially the ones he made. No one has ever felt left out in his house.

By the time Freddie finished dressing himself, the party was already on full blast. People were dancing, eating, and drinking, him included.

"I hope you're all having fun, darlings!" He screamed at the crowd, them screaming back at them.

"You really outdid yourself this time, Fred. How is that even possible?" A smiling Roger said as he approached him. Freddie laughed.
"I got my ways. But on a serious note, i'm also surprised this was became more...extravagant than the others." After a small talk with Roger, Freddie made his way towards the other side of his home, ready to greet newly arrived guest. This went on for a while when suddenly someone dressed in a beautiful gown caught his eye. Her gown was a stunning color and shape, her hair in perfect curls, and half of her face was covered by a mask that matched her dress.

Damn.

Who was this woman? She was beautiful. Freddie had to find out who she was. Hell, she practically matched him with that costume!

Damn what's her name?
'Cause I'm overly attracted
And terribly convinced
That she could be my princess and I could be her prince
And I felt that way, since
Since I saw Jane Doe

Freddie has being going around his house now, trying to have fun but also keeping eye on the one that caught his eye. On a normal occasion, he would be extremely confident when talking to someone he fancied, but not with her. Something about her made him keep his distance. Could it be the fact that she looked too good to be true? Maybe it's that smile of hers. or..her eyes? 

"Fred! Are you alright there, bud? You seem to be staring holes at the poor woman." Brian said laughing. Freddie didn't hesitate to speak his mind.
"Brian, darling! Just look at her! She's gorgeous! Also, look at her outfit. We're practically matching. If she'd let me, she could be my princess, and i her prince." he twirled, excited to what things could lead to. He immediately frown. "Unfortunately, I'm feeling a bit shy when i try to get near her."

Since I saw Jane Doe
She's everything I want and more
She's everything I want for sure
She's everything that I want to adore

"Well, i'd hate to leave you, but it seems like someone has answered your prayers. You'll figure it out in no time." Brian said as he left him standing there confused. Prayers? 

"Prayers? What bloody prayers? Brian! Hey! I never said anything about prayers!" Before Freddie could go after him, an angel like voice stopped him.
"Excuse me, uh, Freddie was it? Do you happen to have a phone i can borrow?" Freddie turned around and was face to face with the beautiful woman. Her voice was fitting, and very easy to the ear. Was this the 'prayers' Brian was referring? If so, then yes. His prayers have been answered. He mentally thanked whoever was working up there.

"Of course, darling" he smiled "come this way"

Freddie's heart was going crazy. She was so close, yet so far. Why is he feeling this way? He said it to Brian before. This is indeed a peculiar moment in his life. 
"It's in here. If i may ask, what do you need it for?"

The woman looked at him, her eyes piercing right through his soul. Was she reading him? Maybe seeing his future? Perhaps his feelings?

"I'm calling a cab. I have a flight early in the morning tomorrow since my trip has ended." Freddie felt his mood drop a bit. So she's not from around here?

"Alright. Let me keep you company while you wait for it?" Might as well be with her for as long as he can. He can't let her go, at least, not yet. By now, he was feeling confident enough to be around her.

After her call, the both of them talked for a long time. He felt so at home with her. She told him that she was from the U.S and was here for a small trip with her family. She had a small pup and kitten waiting for her at home. He took it upon himself to show her his own pets. To say she was happy would be an understatement. They also spoke about him and the rest of Queen. Especially the story of Roger's cupboard incident. That earned him the most amazing laugh he has ever heard.

"If you ever come to my hometown, i would love to see you guys perform! I've only listened to a couple songs but i'm sure the rest are as amazing as the others." She complimented. All Freddie could do was smile. He barely met the woman but he already adored her.

"Just let me know and i could arrange that on our next big tour, darling. Better yet, I'll let my people know as soon as they mention touring!" It was now her turn to smile.

Well baby I am overly attracted

And terribly convinced

That you could be my lover

But I think I lost my chance

You had me at first glance

Oh my Jane Doe

The woman grabbed his hands "I really enjoyed my time here. You're also very kind, Freddie!" She looked at the time and shot up from her seat. "Oh no! The cab must be outside! Goodbye, Freddie. I had a wonderful time here with you." And just like Cinderella did at midnight, she left. Freddie sat there. Happy? Yes. Sad? Yes. He then remembered something, something very important he forgot to ask during the small moment he shared with her, and ran after her. He bumped into a couple of people but didn't apologize. If he did he would be wasting the little time he had. 

"Wait! I never got your name...!" He said as he saw the cab leave his house. A look of disappointment covered his face. His rushing turned out to be futile.

Damn it. He thought. If only i was faster. He walked a few steps and sigh.

You had me at first glance, Jane Doe. I'll cherish the thought of you forever

--

I'm trying to keep these as a one part imagine, so i apologize if they seem a bit rushed! 

Jane Doe- Anon female.