Chapter 14

<<<<<<<<Previous Chapter>>>>>>

Mina was being sweet to Chaeyoung unconsciously...
Which confused Chaeyoung but shrugged it off because she love Mina the way who she is right now...

Chaeyoung noted in her mind that she is  now slowly and slowly falling in love with Mina... For the first time...

-_-_-_-Chapter 14-_-_-_-

Third Person's POV

Have you tried falling in love??
If that case... Chaeyoung needs you... She wants some advice..
Especially she had fallen for a cold girl and the chances that the said person will have the mutual feeling are below 20%. It's Myoui Mina we are talking about here, the only person who stole her heart, the popular cold brat. The Coldest person. The rudest person.

But, the questions is why did she like her? Is it because of the way Mina treated her?

She don't know either. Ō_Ō

'Chaengiieee~ food's ready'  Mina called the said person
While preparing the plates and forks.

Wifey Material i see👀

Chaeng then went downstairs as she heard Mina calling her. When she arrived at the kitchen. She was immediately greeted by Mina's cute Gummy smile, which was the reason for Chaeyoung to also crack a smile.

'Whaaa this smells good, I bet this is delicious! '

'Of course!  I made this specially for you! '

Chaeyoung then sat down as well as Mina and they started eating.The silence was very comfortable. Until a knock from the door was heard.

The two looked at each other's eyes as if they were communicating.

/ Am i expecting some guests today?/ Chaeyoung thought

The said person went up and immediately went to the door to open it. It is her mom.

Chaeng then smiled as she let her mother enter.

'Hey mom I thought you won't come home early?'

'I can't?  I miss my daughter,  Come here'

Her mother said while opening her arms. Chaeng immediately hug her mom tightly. I mean tightly, It is too tight.

'Y-yah thats e-enough, I c-can't b-breathe'

'Hehe mianhe eomma'

'Its okay, Ooohhh, What's that smell?? Did you cook? Oh no!  You're gonna burn the house! '

'YAH MOM I AM NOT THAT BAD OF A COOK YOU KNOW!'

Chaeyoung's eyes then widens as she remembers Mina is in the kitchen.

'Dear~ who is this young lady here? '

She is too late then, her mother already found out. She don't have any other choice but to introduced Mina.

'Oh, Uhm, she's Myoui Mina Mom '

'Oh Mina,  I see.... ' 

Her mother immediately recognised the person, so that's why she has this smirk on her face while facing Chaeyoung.

Chaeng gulped as she already know what will happen when Mina leaves.

'Annyeonghaseyo~ I am Myoui Mina, uhm, Mrs. Son,  The school's student council president and Chaeyoung's friend' Mina introduced herself while bowing 90 degrees.