Chapter 25 - Entering the gang part 1

Winter's pov

I'm running through the woods something is chasing me. My paws digging in the dirt as I run faster terrified of getting caught. I watch in horror as the ground open under me and I hear laughter almost domonic as I fall... Down.... Down.... Down...

I wake up landing on my feet as I watch a leather coat fall off. My breathing stops, I can't move. Demon says something from the bed. I see his lips move and glowing red flamed eyes. I watch as the door burst open, revealing the rest Gabriel and Gage snapped their eyes open. I feel the marks glowing but I can't move. I can't breathe. So I drop to my knees. I don't hear anything. I snap the cuffs. I'm forced to change but I fight it. My fangs pop out as I scream shaking the house. Everyone covers their ears. The Werewolves burst through the door as I scratched his mark shaking my head. I inhale smelling the blood my eyes on fire, and I let out a scream as I shift. The screaming turning into roaring and growling. I beg for help with my eyes. My head shaking side to side. Spaz's lips move saying something. I lay my head down clawing at his mark. I get ready to bolt but I'm tackled. I shake them off but when I get to the door it slammed shut I threw myself at it. Than I run to the end of the room and charged. It left a dent. I'm then tackled again and I growled but turned into a whimpering when someone covered the bleeding mark his the blue and green eyed person. I'm screaming in my head begging for help. Demon flaming red eyes locking on me he nods telling me he heard. I fight to shift back but the mark was like someone was stabbing me. I roared again so loud it shook the room. I turned half way only to turn back. I feel everyone pet me but I only shake my head and slam my head into the floor only to have Demon grab it holding locking his eyes with mine as I cry and whimpering wanting to end it all... His grip tightens and his shakes his head lips moving but I have no idea what he's saying. My eyes burn into his wishing I can hear him.

Demon's pov (before she woke up.)

I wake up hear her whimpering. Suddenly she springs off the bed landing on her feet. Something is wrong. She snapped her eyes open and stopped breathing.

"Breathe calm down." I try to command. Her eyes locking on mine. She broke the cuffs struggling to breathe I watch her drop to her knees.

"Guys! Get your asses in here right fucking now!" I yelled as they came in. She screamed so loud that we had to cover our ears.

"What the fuck did you do?" They asked. I explained what happened as Gabriel and Gage are released. I hear Winter begging in her head but she can't hear me and I'm yelling. The door burst open and I explained everything. After she was tackled I had to slam the door. I'm now understanding as Winter begs. I drop to my knees as she slamming her head. I hold her head and she cried and begged more for the pain to end entirely. My grip tightens ' don't you dare ask me to do that ' "Don't you give up." I say as I watch as she takes her last breath. I place my forehead on hers.

"FUCKING kill him!" I yelled. I know three of them knew what I'm talking about. I stood up closed my eyes changing my eyes to burning blue and green flames before snapping them open glaring. I feel all eyes on me as I pull blackened burnt wings out before flapped them making me disappear to my once called home.

I landed hitting the ground running pulling my wings back in. I hear her whimpering and run faster.

"You are so fucking died!" I yelled before jumping on him throwing punching. Damien, Gabriel and Gage behind me. Damien hands me a blade that can kill him. Gabriel and Gage run over to where Winter is chained.

"You can't kill me." He laughs under me.

"Oh and why's that?" I asked turning my eyes on him and I don't miss the sharp intake. He freezes as they burn into his one green eye and the other blue eye.