Chapter One: Flight

The story will start from season 8 episode 24.

     Meredith, Derek, Lexie, Mark, and Alex were all heading to Los Angeles, California for a organ donation for a patient of theirs. They were all asleep except Alex. He hated planes. Planes were his biggest fear. When he was 9 years old, he went on a plane since his next foster home was so far away, and the plane crashed. The only people that survived were him and his social worker. Fortunately, they landed close to a city forest so people came to help but not in time to save everyone.
     There was 2 hours left of the flight when sirens starting going off and the voice over the monitor started talking.
     "Attention. There has been a blow out in the engine. We will try to fix it but as of now everyone stay in your seats and stay calm."
     Alex started panicking and looked for Meredith. She looked exhausted. Her head went back down to lay on Derek.
     "How the hell can you just go back to sleep after what the lady just told us?!? We are going to crash. And it's not going to be good." Alex yelled.
     "Aw. Is Evil Spawn scared? Want me to come cuddle with you?" Cristina said making a puppy face.
     "Shut up. I don't have the best experiences with planes."
     That's when Meredith remembered. Alex was in a plane crash awhile back. She cautiously moved over to the seat next to Alex.
     "Hey. Alex. Are you ok?"
No response. Alex was staring out the window.
"Alex?!?"
He turned to look at Meredith.
"Yeah. Sure, I'm fine." He looked back out the window.
Karev never liked to show his emotions in a one on one conversation.
"Alex, look at me. Everything is going to be fine. They are going to fix the problem and we will be in LA in no time."
"Yeah. Ok, whatever."
After minutes past, the lady spoke to the microphone again.
"Coast is clear. Everything is fixed and we should be landing in an hour. Sorry for the scare. Enjoy the rest of your flight."
Meredith turned to look at Alex. She could see the sign of relief on his face. He took a deep breath and finally closed his eyes.

After the plane lands:
"Alright everyone. Let's get this done and head back home." Derek said as he clapped his hands together.
They walked into the hospital.
"Wow." Lexie said as they entered the ER doors.
The hospital was filled with thousands of injured patients. From broken bones to gushing blood wounds.
"It's so-" Alex was interrupted.
"Beautiful." Cristina said with a smile.
"Look at this guy. His whole face is torn off. I could do an amazing skin graft on that with Avery." Mark blurted out.
"Are you always this cocky, Mark?" Alex said.
"Welcome to my world." Lexie smiled as she kissed Marks cheek.
"Hey, at least I have a beautiful girlfriend. What about you, Karev?" Mark roosted back at Alex.
"Shut up. C'mon, lets go" He said.
The five surgeons walked past the trauma rooms and ER beds. They had never seen this many people in there ER.
"Hey, what happened?" Alex asked a nurse.
"Plane crash. Lots of injured, many died, and a lot still missing."
Alex got chills down his spine.
"Do you know what airline it was?"
"No, I'm sorry."
"C'mon Alex. We gotta go." Meredith yelled back at him.
Alex ran up to the group and the all entered the room to get what they came here for.
Once they got the organ, they exited the hospital and got in their van to drive to the airport. Cristina was driving.
"Let's play some tunes." Lexie said as she grabbed the aux cord from the glove box.
"Oh god, no." Cristina moaned out.
"Yes, c'mon. Before we have to go back on the boring plane."
She plugged in her cord and asked what song to play. Cristina tried to grabbed her phone.
"CRISTINA. WATCH OUT."
The next seconds flashed before their eyes...

That's the first chapter! It's short because it's kind of like on introduction! I'll probably do a lot more in a lot chapters! thanks for reading! xoxo hannah💗