Chapter 3

Third POV:
BangtanVengers(this name😵) finally got out of the forest, looking for the explosion.When they realized they were on a high cliff.

(imagine they are on this cliff, but there is the city under

(imagine they are on this cliff, but there is the city under.)
They look down and look at the city.They see nothing unusual, until they hear a scream.
Falcon(Hobi💜) opens his wings and immediatelly flies into the city.The rest of the members follow him.As they enter the city,they see a crowd of people around something or someone.Some shouting, some crying, some trying to escape the crowd.BangtanVengers were confused and just stood there without being seen by anyone.
"What is going on?" asked Jackson.
nobody paid attention to him and just stayed silent.
"What is going on?" asked Jungkook, confused
"I don't really know Kookie.." answered Jin
"Oh, c'mon I asked the same question,but nobody answered." Jackson pouted
"Well, Kookie is the maknae.Maybe that's why." Yoongi said, annoyed.
"whatever." Jackson said, before a car cane flying through the air, hitting the ground infront of them.They all flinched and Jhope almost screamed, cuz he's a scaredy cat(or should i say scaredy Falcon hahahah lol😂😢)
The crowd turned around and looked at the heroes, confused.Then they heard another scream and everyone turned back to see a girl being lifted in the air by a black creature.Its claws were digging in the girl and the girl was screaming and yelling for help.
"woah,that scream is annoying as fuck, let me 'help' her" said Taehyung annoyed as hell.(i mean deadpool is an anti-hero so yeah)
"Leave it to me" said Jungkook and shot his web at a building.And soon he was swinging to the girl, to save her(of course).
"That kid.." said Taehyung while smiling
"dumbass. he's 2 years younger than you" says Yoongi facepalming.
Taehyung just rolles his eyes as he watches Jungkook getting nearer to the crowd.

JK's POV:
I swing on my webs until I'm close to the poor girl.I shoot the web onto her back and lift her up, making the creature let go of her. I hold her close until I go far away from the monster.I go on the ground and put her down.She bows but suddenly starts laughing, weirdly
"hahahahahahahaha..." she laughs...
"hahahahHaHAhahahaHAHAHAHAHA" she laughs as my eyes widen.She turns black making her look similar to the creature.
"Such a gullible boy.." she says, making me freeze.
"Now you will taste pain!" she says as she moves her hands in a weird motion and fires some dark particles at me.I fortunately dodge her attack, but those particles are now chasing me. great . I swing myself from building to building and go to the rest of BangtanVengers. I look at them, but then behind.The particles were about to hit me, but suddenly... Namjoon's shield comes infront of me, blocking and destroying the particles.
"phew! Thanks Namjoon hyung!" i say excited
"T-that wasn't me.." says Namjoon as we all look at the shield going back to its owner.
"Who are you?" a different voice says from the shadows of an alley, where the shield went.
The man comes out revealing his face and it made every one of us' eyes widen at the person.

boii so i decided to use their real names instead of superhero names cuz it will get confusing as hell... soo yeahh who do you think is the mysterious man behind the shield??( i think its easy to guess but still) well
baii bishes!!🥴