Chapter 6

Third POV:
"Let's introduce ourselves first!" exclaimed Hoseok, happily.
"umm...okay then,as you wish" Tony said.
"Im your hope, Im your angel, Im Jhope!! also known as Falcon,tho" he smiled sheepishly.
"bro Im Falcon.." one of the avengers said. Samuel to be more exact.
"I know. And thats why Im here to
tell you that they are like us?I guess.. except that one." Steve said, finishing his sentence while pointing his index finger at Taehyung.
"Well, nice to meet you hope." Carol aka Captain Marvel said and looked at Hoseok.
"Sup. Im jjang jjang man bbong bbong(wtf am i writing) also known as Savage billionare playboii Min Yoongi. but ya'll can call me Suga." next was Yoongi who showed his sweg during his speech.
everyone just stared at Yoongi.
"what?"he asked
"You never introduced youself like that, hyung. You definitely never introduced yourself as a playboy.." Jimin said trailing off.
"Im the definition of swaeg so i changed my introduction." he says proudly
the Avengers just stayed quiet, trying to understand everything he said.
"Nevermind him. Im Kim Namjoon. but call me RM, Im the leader here." Namjoon showed off his famous dimple smile.
"Hello!! Im mr.Worldwide Handsome Kim Seokjin. Call me Jin instead." Jin said showing his confidence.
"Im Park Jimin.Proffesional archer!" Jimin said showing his eye smile.
The girls in the room,all said "awwww~" making Jimin shy.(i mean who wouldnt 
say that. he is soo cuteee and smol!!)
The boys just rolled their eyes and looked at the next person.(btw the one's introducing are taking off their masks if they have one)
"Im Jackson Wang. The chinese one." Jackson simple said trying really hard not to say "anNyOnGhasEyo".(lol)
"Im Moon Byulyi!! The greasy queen and call me Moonbyul!" Moonbyul said.
"Im Kim Jennie. Literally the swag queen."
she said while flipping her hair.
"Shut the fuck up. Im the swaeg God. You dont even know how to say swaeg. dumbass." Yoongi said totally pissed off.
"you bit-" Jennie was inturepted by Jin.
"Language children." he said in a mother tone.
The Avengers just laughed knowing that Steve was like this too.
"omg Hiii!! Im Ahn Hee-yeon, but call me Hani!" Hani said excitedly.
"Wazzgood. Im the anti-hero here. The name's Taehyung, call me V." Taehyung said not taking off his mask.
"What's an Anti-hero?" one boy asked.
"Well, i can kill an innocent person if i wanted to."
gasps were heard through out the room.
"Dont worry. You can trust him." Namjoon said glaring at Taehyung.
Taehyung didnt notice him and started taking his mask off.
After he did, everyone waited for the last person to introduce himself. But instead the boy was too busy staring at Taehyung, not noticing everyone looking at him.
"Kook! you're staring!" Hani quickly whispered.
Jungkook turned his head hella fast, looking at the others. He started to become red out of embarrasment.
"I-Im sorry... I umm yeah Im the youngest, the Golden Maknae. My name is Jeongguk, but call me Jungkook or Jk" he said still embarrased.
"what's-" Natasha was interupted by Namjoon.
"In korean it means youngest." he said
"oh ok, but what does hyung mean?" Natasha asked trying to correctly pronounce hyung.
"younger boys call older boys that" Yoongi answered.
Natasha just nodded.
"So now that we know you. Let us introduce ourselves!" Said Steve
"Im Steve, you already now." he said
"Im Natasha" Natasha introduced herself
"Im Tony" Tony said
"Im Thor" Thor said blankly
"Samuel, call me Sam" Sam greeted
"T'Challa"
"Carol"
"Wanda"
"Peter!"
"Clint"
they all introduced themselves and sat down.
BangtanVengers did the same.
"So umm.. are we all going to pretend like we aren't sitting opposite of THE Avengers?" Jackson spoke
"Is this a dream again??" Hani questioned
"No Hani unnie, no." Moonbyul answered
"I am surprised but i think i would rather see deadpool" Taehyung exclaimed
"You know what ,cross that, he's an asshole. He will just cling around the spider boys." He quickly added
"Are you talking about me?" Peter and Jungkook asked in unison.
"Well, yes. His pansexual ass will be flirting with everyone here." Taehyung chuckled
"Im sorry for interupting you, but who exactly is this Deadpool guy?" Clint asked confused
"Well he's me, but he's ugly." Taehyung answered and chuckles were heard.
"How are you all even alive?" Hani instantly cut in
"What do you mean?" T'Challa asked
"Some of ya'll turned to dust in Infinity War." She said
"How did you..?" Steve was surprised
"Endgame didn't even come out yet" She added
"Yeah? what is going on?" Jimin was curious
"We saved them.." Tony spoke
"What about Thanos?" Jin asked
"How do you all know about this?" Wanda  asked
"We watched the movie" Hobi smiled
"what?" The Avengers were confused
"Just forget about it" Jungkook said
"well, ok..."
"now.. How did you end up here?" Steve asked.

ok so this is the longest chapter so far. and yeah it doesnt make sense about the "avengers turning to dust but coming back to life" thingy but
deal with it.
+ Endgame is coming out and im sooo excitedd!!!!
btw im kinda feeling taekook vibes these days so thats why i guess there are is something taekook(y) here (if you know what im talking about ;))
well have a nice day and sorry if there are mistakes.
baii bishes!!