Chapter 3

Corey's Pov

We all jumped when the door swung open. Even Elton. We all looked at each other when nothing came through our door. Elton got up and looked outside our room.

"Umm guys, there's nothing here," He said

Colby then got up too and ran down the hallways. He came back and said the same. We all were confused because the door was pushed open with so much force. We all brushed it off and talked. 

Colby's Pov

As we were all talking about future video ideas Sam was being quiet. He wasn't saying anything and really engaging in the conversation. He was staring off into space again. Sam turned to look at something but there wasn't anything there. Corey and Elton left the room cause they were gonna see if they could find anything new to do her. I took this opportunity to talk to Sam.

"You alright Sam?" I asked him

He didn't respond so I put my hand on his shoulder. He jumped and snapped his head at me. The tension in his body softly decreased when he saw that it was just me.

"Sam, are you okay?" I asked again

He shook his head

"Colby what if Corey and Elton are right? IT probably was spelling death and something probably does want me," He said putting his head in his hands.

"Sam nothing wants yo-" 

"How do you know Colby!" He cut me off starting to cry

"Sam," 

"Colby! I've played with spirits, ghosts, and even demons before so how do you know if I didn't anger one of them, and they want me now" He cried "And what if I do die huh! What's that going to do to Katrina? or My family? Or you Colby? What would happen to the channel? With you being alone it's not Sam and Colby. It would be Just Colby."

I thought for a minute. I didn't respond. I didn't know what to say, I looked at him. His eyes were pale blue. Not his normal bright color. He was crying heavily now. I put my arms around him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me too. I held him there as a mother would to her child. And that's how  I wanted Sam to feel at this moment. Safe like a child.