"The invitation"

We have only a week until spring break . I don't know where I am going to travel on my spring break but I can't wait for school to be end . My dad will go to Paris , he met there my mom and he wants to keep her alive in his memory , so that's the reason why he is going to Paris . Yet that means that I will probably be alone on the holidays but I don't care much . Today after the first class Zach came and asked me where I am going to spend the spring break.
<<Hey Rhyls where are you going to spend the holidays?
- I will probably stay here but why are you asking ?
<< Because I offer you an invitation to spend the spring break with me at my  village on Spain . What do you say ?
- Zach that's very nice of you but don't your parents have a problem with that ?
<<Starshine it will be only the two of us , don't worry .
- oh i actually don't know what to do .
<<Estrella believe you are not going to regret it . I can't spend the holidays with out you . And how am I supposed to make the girl of my dreams fall in love with me without having some time alone with her ?
- Wow I didn't know that you feel like that , you impress me . Okay then I will come under one condition you won't try to f*ck me .
<< I promise I won't lay a hand on you if you don't want to .
- Great ! By the way when are we leaving ?
<<We are leaving today .
- What?! You can't be serious school hasn't finished yet .
<< I know that . But nothing will happen if we miss some days .
- Fine we will leave today .
<<I will pick you up at 7 by your house.
- See you then .