12

I woke up and went to roll over only to be stopped by an arm around my waist and I looked to see Paul and me laying on a broken bed and naked with only a sheet over us. I blushed as I remembered what happened last night and then I rolled over and looked at Paul who was awake and he said, "Morning beautiful."

       I blushed and buried my face into his neck and saw a mark he had before he said, "You have one too. We're the first marked pair in the pack. Don't worry about the bed. We'll get a new one later."

       I nodded and said, "Okay baby."

       I kissed him and he kissed back before we pulled away and we got up slowly and went to take a shower together. We got dirtier than we did cleaner. I giggled when we got out. Then we got out and dried off before I got dressed and he just stayed naked.

He kissed me softly and I kissed back before we pulled away and then we went outside and he phased into his wolf form

He kissed me softly and I kissed back before we pulled away and then we went outside and he phased into his wolf form. I walked up to him slowly. He was a giant silver wolf and had big beautiful brown eyes. I kissed his nose and then I got on his back holding his shorts and then we went to Sam's house and I got off his back. I heard both packs inside and then Paul phased back human and put his shorts on and we walked inside. Everyone looked at us and then Brady said, "They're marked. Wow."

      I saw Embry and Peter talking in a corner and I smiled before I sat down on Paul's lap and kissed his cheek. Then I heard a growl and looked up to see Derek walk into the room and he said, "She's mine."

      Peter said, "Calm down, dear nephew. She's with the one she's supposed to be with. She's with her mate."

     Derek said, "No. I'm her mate."

     Then his eyes glowed blue causing everyone except the group from Beacon Hills to gasp.

I growled and said, "Derek, no. There will be no challenge because I pick him. I'm his marked mate now. There's no going back now."

      Derek lunged towards Paul and I finally had enough and I shifted into my werewolf form and tackled him causing us to go out the still open door and rolling down the stairs. We got up and started circling each other before Derek said, "I won't fight you, Madison."

       I said, "You should have thought of that before you tried to attack my mate."

       He growled and lunged towards me and I rolled out of the way in time. He snarled at me before he took off his leather jacket that he always wears. Scott said, "I need to stop this before it gets too far."

       I didn't take my eyes off of Derek as I said, "If you get between us Scott, I will break your nose again. He attacked my mate. End of discussion. He either surrenders and finally admits that I am with my REAL mate or he can die. Either way this ends today."

      Scott said, "Okay."

       Deaton said, "Scott, she's right. It's the only two options. He won't listen to reason anymore."

      I kicked Derek in the chest when he ran towards me causing him to go flying into a tree. I looked at him and he stood up and snarled before he ran at me again. He swung and I ducked only to get kneed in the face falling backwards. He walked towards me and when he got close, I kicked his legs out from under him and then I straddled him and I punched him in the face over and over again. He soon over powered me and got one of his arms free and he threw me into a tree and I went flying into it. I felt a couple ribs break and I looked at Derek who was walking towards me. I slowly stood up and when he got close, I headbutted him causing him to stumble back about a foot and then I walked towards him and I sent a roundhouse kick to his face. He fell back on the ground and then he said, "At least my biological family didn't reject me."

        I looked at him and then I snarled and I straddled him and started punching him not caring what happened to my eyes if I killed him. I kept punching him and then when I realized he wasn't fighting back, I stopped and that's when he slammed his hand in my chest. He asked, "Any last words?"

        I coughed up black blood and looked up to see Paul looking at me and I said, "I love you."

      Then Derek ripped out my heart.