16

Paul grabbed me around the waist and said, "No. He's an elder."
I yelled, "LET ME GO! HE ALMOST KILLED YOU!"
Paul said, "But he didn't baby. You saved me. Calm down and look at me."
I looked at Paul with tears in my eyes and hugged him tightly. I said, "I was so scared."
Paul hugged me back and said, "I'm not going anywhere baby. It's us against the world."
I buried my face into his neck and kissed his mark softly before Old Quill yelled, "SHE DESERVES TO DIE!"
I snarled at him and he jumped backwards before Billy said, "For trying to kill both the rightful Alpha and her mate, you are hereby banished from the land and your title as an elder has been revoked."
Old Quill said, "You can't do that to me."
I rolled my shoulders and said, "It's either that or me ripping you limb from limb with my bare hands."
Old Quill left and I checked over Paul who let me and then I kissed him roughly and passionately. He kissed back just as rough and passionate before Quill yelled, "GET A ROOM YOU TWO!"
I pulled away and rolled my eyes before Paul picked me up by my thighs and carried me outside with my legs wrapped around his waist. He carried me all the way to his house and he laid me down on the bed gently before he slowly undressed me and then himself. I licked my lips while checking him out and he got hard instantly. He said, "You are so sexy."
       I blushed and then he pulled me to the edge of the bed before kneeling down and licking his lips. He said, "Don't make a sound. One sound and I punish you."
        I nodded and he licked me from clit to entrance causing me to bite my lip. Then he growled softly and buried his face in my pussy eating me out hungrily. I gripped the bedsheets tightly as his magical mouth worked wonders on me. I felt his tongue at my entrance and he slowly stuck his tongue inside me and started to pump it in and out. I bit my lip so hard it was bleeding. I pushed his face closer and started to grind against him. He just took it and didn't say anything. Just kept on working his tongue in and out of me. I pulled his hair to let him know that I was close and that sent him overboard. He started to suck and lick at my entrance while rubbing my clit quickly with his thumb. I arched my back off the bed as I cam all over his face. He swallowed every last drop and then he stood up before he slammed balls deep inside me without any warning and started to go hard and fast. I looked into his eyes and saw that they were tinted yellow meaning his wolf was at the surface. I said, "Let your wolf out baby. I want all of you."
       He nodded and let his wolf out which made him go 100x harder inside me to where you could hear it each time he bottomed out. I dug my nails into his back and he slammed harder causing the headboard to hit the wall with every thrust. He put one of my legs over his shoulder and the other around his waist as he slammed harder and faster inside me. I scratched down his back leaving marks which only caused him to slam harder and faster. I could feel him getting close because his thrusts were getting sloppier. He bit my mark as he cam deep inside me and I felt something inside me and I knew instantly what it was. He knotted me making me his forever and I bit his mark as I can hard around him while arching my back off the bed. When we finally came down from our highs, he asked, "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?"
        I shook my head and said, "No baby. You would never hurt me."
        I ran a hand through his hair and he kissed me before saying, "Sorry I knotted you. I just couldn't stop."
       I giggled and said, "I like it. It feels so good inside me."
       He smiled and kissed me before he pulled away and looked into my eyes and asked, "Marry me?"
       I looked at him shocked and then I said, "Yes."