rant

lol a rant :'D

don't you guys find it so annoying when people hate on bangtan just cuz they're really famous now?

these people only have interest in underrated groups and won't even stop to spend a single minute to actually judge bangtan's music before talking nonsense about them. why? because they're 'overrated'.

first of all, no. bangtan is not overrated. they deserve every bit of what they have now, they have worked very very hard, and they have gotten a really important message through people's hearts. i'm not saying that groups that aren't too well known don't deserve to be, i'm just saying that just because your faves aren't well known yet doesn't mean bangtan doesn't deserve to be as well.

and i'm also not telling you that you have to listen to bangtan, just don't hate on them, maybe? that doesn't sound too hard, does it? listen to your faves all you want; if you don't like bangtan then don't. don't go around saying 'they didn't deserve this at all bla bla' — no. just don't.

people might think that there's no one like this, but there is. some of them are even on my following list (i've never really told them anything about it because i do like to fight a lot in real life but not online :'D) so maybe you could check it out and decide on your own? yeah.

anyways that's it for this rant

byeeeee see you later :3