rant 2

'—'

hello and welcome to

~rant part two~

i'll just get straight into it.

it's so annoying when people ask for just emotional help. like no, if you want help from me, i'm gonna do it fucken right and solve the goddamn problem you have. i'm not gonna just say "aw it's fine this time will pass soon and you will feel better"

NO.

unless you're really important to me tho

the other day we were in lunch break in school, and my friend suddenly got really emotional while talking about her ex. she even started crying. three of my friends just didn't care about her lmao, one was trying to calm her and i was suggesting ideas on how to deal with this.

in my opinion, that's what a fricken normal person would do.

but then the friend that was helping the crying one suddenly snapped at me. she said "CAN YOU NOT BLABBER ALL THE GODDAMN TIME SHE'S CRYING YOU IDIOT SHE JUST NEEDS SOME EMOTIONAL SUPPORT NOT SOME LOVE LIFE HACKS"

B!TCH YOU DID NOT JUST—

i just said "whatever" and left because she was so annoying lel

i did try to help, not my fault if y'all don't wanna solve your own problems

so yeah, if you want just emotional support and not logical solutions then don't come to me when you're in trouble. just don't, i'll turn out to be a really annoying person to you and vice versa.

again, not if you're close to me.

i try to be really emotional and ~warm~ when it comes to people i truly love.

yeah that's it

byeeee see you later uwu

(i've been enjoying ranting lately what if this book turns into a rant book gAsp)