A Crazed Gat

Johnnys P.O.V.

I almost **** myself!!! Now I know how J delt when I was stabbed in the gut! It was terrible. I had a huge adrenaline rush! During the period of 15 seconds I killed probably 30 people with my pistol, and saved the sorry *** that shot Jason fir lsst. I tolsd Cam to bring J to the car. I kept punching the shooter untill he passed out cold. Then I woke him up by slapping him in the face and then said, "This is for Jason!" and shot him in the mouth. His blood splattered everywhere! And I think I saw some of his brain!!!

"No" I mutter. " The mission is almost complete, I can't break down now!"

I straighten up and run to the car. Jason is still unconscious in the back seat, but thankfully he's still breathing.

"Can you fly a plane Cam?"

"Can I? I used to race planes and choppers all around stiltwater for cash."

"How did you do?"

"First almost all the time, Second place, rarely!"

"Perfect cause your driving it!"

"You got it Johnny!"

When we got there the first thing I saw is the plane lifting off the ground.

"It's beeping!!!" Notices Cameron.

"IT'S A BOMB!!! RUN!!!" I hear someone from what seems like far away say.

We dont hesitate to liten to the weird voice! We get about 5 feet then it explodes. As we fly through the air I see someone in the boat lining up with us and we land right on a mat placed in the boat. Thankfully Cameron had J slung around his shoulder then we would've had to go back. I wasn't ready to leave him just yet if at all. Then J wakes up.