We Find A Very Fat Man Lady THING

There was this big fat lady, wait no dude, wait no, Oh never mind! We saw a Big FAT thing and noticed it was wearing a prison jumpsuit. And the thing unzipped the front of itself and stepping out of the big fat thing was a girl ,witch I now would conclude was a costume, and what seemed like the most shocking thing in my life just happened. Inside that hideous costume was my girlfriendfrom before my second coma, Karlie!!! She was carrying a pair of my clothes and my S12 with a long barrel and a Red Dot Sight. God D*** that M*****F****** B**** A** N***** B**** S***!!!!!!!!!!!!     ( # SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!! ) She was gonna break me out of jail. But just as I went to scream too her we stop at the dock.  She finds us before went get over the massive rounds of Nausea and Dizziness and screams "Jason!!!" She runs and jumps but I wasn't ready so when I catch her I'm about to drop my sexy Model girlfriend when she let's herself doown after several moments of pecks on the lips.

"Babe I missed you sooooooo much!!!" Karlie says excitedly.

"I missed you too K., but first thing is first , how didmyou get my shotgun out of my safe? " I asked.

"I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorrh about that.  I kind of broke your safe open with a crowbar."

"Less talk,  more M*****F****** fighting!!! " Says Johnny Gat.