Pregnant?

"Henry? I missed you!!", Piper ran to me hugging me.

"Yeah it's me Pipes", I said joyful.

Piper looked like she was going to vomit.

"Hey hey, you okay?", I said caringly.

"I feel like throwing up", Piper said.

"There's a bathroom if you go into the hallway and to your left", I said.

"Thanks", Piper said.

She went running in. I could hear her throwing up. She then came back out.

"Hen...", Piper said. She looked like she was going to cry.

"I think I'm pregnant", Piper said while bursting into tears.

"I need you to do something... go to Junk N' Stuff. Go to the back and go into the elevator. Find Charlotte and tell her what happened, except the part about me. okay? tell her that you have been throwing up. she'll help you from there", I said trying to calm her down.

"Why?", Piper said confused.

"Just trust me, okay?", I said.

She nodded her head and left.

Location: Junk N' Stuff
P.O.V: Charlotte

Things have been really stressful lately. Henry's family have been calling for Henry and also for Piper. She supposedly never came home one day. I honestly feel so bad for her family. They lost their son and their daughter. As I was saying that, someone came down the elevator. I girl wearing clothes that was so familiar to me. She walked out.. it was Piper.

"Charlotte..", Piper said with tears in her eyes.

"Piper, oh my god your okay!!", I said running to her.

"I need your help", Piper said as tears fell down from her eyes.

Piper told my the story of this criminal raping her. And that she feels like she's pregnant. Although she said someone saved her, she never stated who saved her. I'm just glad she's okay.

"I'm scared Char.. I want my brother", Piper said while balling her eyes out.

"I want Hen back too...", I said nearly about to cry.

"Let's go to the store and buy you a pregnancy test.", I tried to change the subject.

She nodded her head and we headed to the store. We bought the pregnancy test and went back to Henry's house.

Location: Henry's House
P.O.V: Piper

"Oh piper!", Siren says while running to piper.

"We need to do something", Charlotte said trying to signal me.

We went upstairs into the bathroom.

"You know what to do", Charlotte said as she was leaving.

I did everything I was supposed to. I'm pregnant. I'm really pregnant. I walked out in tears. Charlotte hugged me lightly.

"Come, I need to show you somewhere.", I said