Back with Henry

I was following Piper to this worn down building. We walked in and it was completely different from what the outside looked like. A girl walked out.

"Who the hell are you?", I blonde hair girl said.

"It's me Piper", Piper said to the girl.

"And her?", The blonde hair girl looked at me.

"Charlotte", Piper said calmingly.

Two boys walked out. One had dirty blonde hair and the others hair was really blonde.

"Piper? Your back?", The boy with the dirty blonde hair said.

"Yes... I have news.", Piper said as she looked to the boy with the dirty blonde hair.

The other boy didn't say much. He honestly looked like he causes trouble. The girl does also. But the other boy, he looked genuine, nice, funny and loyal. just like henry.

"what's the news Piper?", The dirty blonde hair boy said.

"I'm pregnant...", Piper said about to cry.

The boy with the dirty blonde hair hugged Piper. I wonder if they know each other.

"I'm happy for you Pipes", The boy with dirty blonde hair said. wait.. only one boy calls her pipes. henry..

"Henry?", I said.

He looked over at me.

"Char?", He said.

My face slightly smiled. I could tell he smiled too. He ran up to me and hugged me.

"what are you doing here?", Henry said.

"she showed me here after she came to me about her being pregnant", I said to Henry.

"Right, I told her to go find you. I knew you would help.", Henry said looking at me.

"what do you mean you knew I would help?", I said to him.

"Your the most helpful person I know, you always help people when they need help... and your a girl and Piper is a girl so yeah..", Henry said genuinely.

"Thanks", I said while smiling.

Henry showed me a room to stay in. I guess I'm staying with Henry for a while