Katsuki Bakugo:: Spider

There's some cursing, sorry!

     You were laying on Katsuki's bed playing on your phone while he showered. He was taking longer than usual, but you didn't mind- he did smell kind of bad from training. After a few more minutes of being on your phone you heard the water from the shower shut off. Footsteps were heard and then the door to Katsuki's room opened revealing him standing there in a towel.

     "Dammit Katsuki! Put some clothes on!" You yelled covering your face with your hands to block out his semi naked body and your blushing face. This caused him to smirk.

     "It's not like you haven't seen it before idiot!" He shouted back walking to his dresser to grab some clothes, "Besides, you're in MY room so if you have a problem with it, just get out."

     You uncovered your face and huffed. "Fine, I'll be heading home then." You reply getting off his bed and walking out the bedroom door making sure to close it behind you. "BYE KATSUKI!" You called through the house knowing his parents weren't home.

     "GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE FUCKER!" He hollered running into the living room with clothes on. You smirked and turned to face him, "Wipe that smirk off your face before I explod you through these walls." He snarled causing you to laugh.

     "Bitch you won't do anything to me, you loooove me~!" You teased, this didn't make him very happy. He growled and began to chase you around the house causing you to scream as you ran from him.

     This continued for a few minutes until Bakugo tackled you to the ground pinning you. Sighing in defeat you look up into his crimson eyes getting lost in them. You leaned up and just as your lips were about to connect with his a girlish scream escaped Bakugo's mouth as he scrambled to his feet. "There's a fucking spider!" He yells.

     You look next to you and sure enough there's a spider. You scream as well and fling yourself off the floor and behind Katsuki. "Kill it! Fucking kill it!" You cry hitting his shoulder.

     "Oh hell no! You kill it!" He says shoving you forward. The spider stares at you two before crawling towards you. The two of you scream again and run out the front door. "Time to blow up my house." Katsuki says aiming the palm of his hand towards it.

     Just as he's about to use his quirk his parents' car pulls into the driveway. His mom gets out and stares at the scene before her, "What the hell do you think you're doing Katsuki!?" She questions furiously looking at her son.

     "There's a SPIDER in there! I'm getting rid of it, sense Y/N won't!" He defends himself, his mother glares as she walks over to him slapping him upside the head. "The hell old hag!?"

     "Did you even think about setting it free outside or just stepping on it!?" She asks him, "And you're the one who should be getting rid of it! Don't make your girlfriend do it!"

     Katsuki glares back at his mother, "That thing has eight legs! It's not fair if I don't use my quirk against him!"

     "I swear Katsuki Bakugo! If you blow up my house I'm gonna kill you!" She growls before walking into the house. After a few minutes she walks back out with a piece of paper and a glass cup on top. From where you were standing you could see the little spider. Mitsuki released the spider onto the ground.

     Katsuki saw the spider and quickly used his quirk to blow it up. "Ha! Take that you stupid eight legged beast!" Katsuki grinned proudly as if he just defeated the worst villain ever. You smiled and hugged him tightly.

     "Katsuki! My yard!" His mother yelled angrily getting ready to throw the cup in her hand at him. She thought about it for a moment before taking her shoe off and throwing it at him.

     "I did what needed to be done!" He yelled back before dragging you back inside. "We don't talk about those screams." He said, you smirked kissing his cheek.

     "Oh trust me, the whole class is gonna hear about your girlish screaming." You tease, Katsuki turned to you with a glare.

     "Don't even think about it Y/N!"

I hope you enjoyed the first one shot for this book! I'm sorry if it's kinda short and kinda bad. I've haven't been writing as much as I use to. Request are open so if you have a specific character and/or plot in mind - just let me know!