Eijiro Kirishima:: It's Manly

This is when they're in the U.A dorms! This is probably going to be a shorter one 😅

     Kirishima knew what it meant to be a man, and he would do whatever it took to be one. If you needed him to do something, he would do it, just to prove he was a real man. You were thankful for his existence. Especially on nights like these.

    You were in your dorm studying for your next test- actually that's a lie. You were on your phone (doing whatever you do). It was late and instead of being a responsible student and going to sleep at a reasonable time, you stayed up. You and Kirishima were texting but he decided he was going to get some sleep.

     So that left you by yourself. You didn't really mind though, understanding that it was late and you two did have school tomorrow. You just weren't ready to hit the hay yet. You sighed when you looked at the time your phone displayed. It was 1:00 am. Deciding now would be a good time to sleep you turned your bedside lamp off and set your phone on the stand before laying down.

     You rolled onto your back to look at the ceiling for a bit, bad choice. You looked and saw a black dot crawling across it, heading towards the wall. Straining your eyes to make out what the thing was a scream escaped your mouth as you jumped out of bed. Now making it's down your wall- toward your bed- was a decent sized spider.

     Quickly you grabbed your phone off the nightstand and called Kirishima. The phone rang for a few minutes before your call was answered, "Hello?" A sleepy Kirishima voice was heard. You felt bad for waking him but there was no way you were dealing with the demon yourself.

     "Eijiro, I'm sorry to wake you but could you please come to my dorm? There's an ugly monster in here and I'm scared!" You pouted, through the phone you could hear him shuffling quickly. He knew what you were talking about as he sleepily chuckled at your over exaggeration. 

     "I'm on my way." Eijiro said as you heard the door to his dorm open.

     "Okay, thank you Eijiro." You replied before hanging up. Your eyes traveled to where the spider sat on your wall, right above your bed. You stared it down for a few minutes before there was a surprisingly soft and quiet knock on your door. You walked towards the door- keeping your eyes on the spider, almost as if it would disappear. You found the doorknob and opened the door, allowing Kirishima in. He was only in a pair of sweatpants and you couldn't help but stare at his shirtless torso.

     "Where is it?" He questions snapping you out of your trance like state. Remembering the stupid spider taking residence in your dorm, you lift your hand and point at it. A look of determination finds its way to Eijiro's face as he goes over to the spider. He looks around for a moment before moving towards your window and opening it.

     He picks up a blank piece of paper and uses it to pick the spider up. Once it's on the paper he walks towards the window, quickly he flings the spider outside before closing the window. He puts the paper back where he got it and turns to you with a smile on his handsome face.

     You smile and quickly engulf him into a hug, "Thank you so much Eijiro!" You say hugging him tightly. You feel his chest vibrate slightly as he laughs, "Again I'm so sorry I woke you for something so stupid."

     "Don't worry about it Y/N! I think it's manly that you called for help!" He states as he returns your hug, "But it's late and we have school tomorrow so I should probably be getting back to my dorm."

     "Oooor, you could just stay here for the night. No one has to know." You suggest as you pull away slightly from the hug, "You can leave a little early to head back to your dorm to get ready." This caused Kirishima to grin.

     "I wouldn't be very manly if I left my girlfriend alone after a monster invaded her room." He says before placing a kiss on your cheek.

     "You missed." You tease before pulling him in for a kiss. You could feel the warmth radiate off his face but this didn't stop him from kissing you back. After a few seconds the two of you pulled away, a smile formed on the two of your lips. "We should probably get some sleep." You said, Eijiro nodding in agreement before flopping himself down on your bed, but not before dragging you down with him.

     You laughed before you turned the light off and the two of you got comfortable. You cuddled close to Kirishima as he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you to his chest. A content sigh escaped your lips before you fell asleep in the red heads arms.

I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if it's not that good, I promise I tried. If you have any request, let me know!