proмιѕe тo ѕтay

His hunting green eyes are the only light that is visible in my dark bedroom. My heart speeds up at the rough touch of his skin against my lips. Why does he always appear in the perfect exact moment? The voices down stairs are becoming clearer and clearer.

"Where is she?" The man repeats for the second time. I hear glass shatter on the floor. Harry lifts up his hand slowly from my mouth and moves away a piece of hair that was covering my face. Suddenly he moves his hand down quickly and I flinch at the action. What was that for?

"How did you-" He cuts me off.

"We need to get out of here." He snaps at me.

"Alex. We need to help him." I say as I hear some steps coming in our direction.

"Don't talk. Get under the bed." What's wrong with him? I have major problems at the moment. Who are the people down stairs? Why did Harry say that they were looking for me?

"Where are you going?" I ask him, confused by his actions.

"Do you want to help Alex or not?" I was going to answer him when I heard some footsteps behind the door.

"Now." Harry urges. I rush under the bed and see Harry's feet move behind the door. Who are they? What do they want? Harry has told me that they want me, but what exactly do they want from me? My heart stops at the sound of heavy boots walking into my room, I move my hand to my mouth so as not to make any sound. A light flicks in the corridor and my blood runs cold. Two pair of shoes are visible on the door frame and I move myself even further away into the dark.

"Nat." Someone sings, dragging the 'a' longer than necessary. "Darling, I'm here to take you home. Daddy told me to tell you that he misses you." I was about to get out from where I was and punch the guy in his face as hard as I could, when a hand removes the sheets of my bed and the face I was fearing to see in front of me. His long hand looks for me in the dark. As his hand catches my wrist, he drags me out of where I was hiding. For a second I thought that Harry was going to get out from behind the door and kick the ass of that bastard but when he didn't, I felt my heart sink to the button of my stomach. "Hey sweetheart, how is your life going?" He whispers, and his hot breath tickles my hair. He turns me round, my back against his chest. "We've been missing you." His two big arms surrounding my waist. I was feeling sick just by the thought of his touch. I try to push him away from me but he is too strong. "Don't make things worse for you darling. I'm going to win, I always do." I could feel him grinning at me.

"Let go of me." I spit out. I was trying my best to concentrate on letting myself free. Suddenly, a dark figure appears from behind the door. Harry.

"I think you should let her go." Harry warns. He looks so normal, so casual, with his hands in his pockets. Almost as if this was a total normal thing. The man didn't let go of me and I was getting worried for Harry, he doesn't know what this people are capable of.

"Who the fuck are you dude?" He lets go of me as he pushes me against the hard floor, then kicks me in the stomach and it hurts, it hurts so damn much. I rapidly move my hands to were huge pain is and crawl into a ball. Shit.

"You shouldn't have done that." Harry gets his hands out of his pockets and punches the bastard in the face. He moves his hand to his nose which was now covered in blood. He rises his hand to Harry's face and returns the punch even harder that Harry. He falls to the floor and the big fat man turns towards me. I try my best to stand up and crawl to a corner. I rest my back against the wall and the man keeps walking towards me, leaving heavy steps on the wood floor. I think he could taste the fear in the air, he was killing me.

"Come with me, it will be fun." He smirks at me and the pain in my stomach increases. I try to crawl even further away from him but as my back hits the wall I realise that it is impossible. Shit.