Chapter 1

Hello my name's Maverick, i'm a half goat half human uhh person heh. My mom asri, the full goat. She dated my other mom Megan and wanted kids. So Megan's dad took dna from them both and proved it possible to make kids from two girls. Anyways it's been years from then and mom got in a big fight with our other mom, they ended up breaking up. So now we live with asri who remarried to a dog named casey. He was actually one of my good friends before he got with mom. So now he's my dad. I know, a strange story but almost done explaining things. I'm now over 18 and living with my boyfriend.

I got a call from mom that Casey has passed away. I went to her to comfort her, me and my brother both. His name is zev by the way he's also a half goat he's the older brother. Mother's day is coming up and I got to find a present for mom. The only thing I found out about my mom is she's into something called Abdl. It's where adults wear diapers and stuff. Kinda creepy, but I'm not doing that to make mom happy. But maybe i can do something else. Like make her a kid again? Or maybe myself? Did I forget to mention I'm a scientist?

It has now been a week since my dad died. My mom got a new house right after dad passed and she's got to live in it all alone. I would go be with her to keep her company but I live here in my own house with my boyfriend, aikawa. just when I thought it couldn't get worse, I remembered mother's day is coming up and I have to make it very special for her. I can't just get her flowers or something boring like that. I need something to take her mind off dad's passing for a while.
I'm sitting in my lab, I'm a scientist after all. Maybe I could build mom something or make something that could make her happy. What's mom's favorite things? I couldn't even remember. I'm having such a hard time even thinking right now still being pretty upset about dad passing when my boyfriend walks in. He looks sad.

"maverick? Everything ok? You been stuck in your lab for days... We haven't cuddled in what feels like forever... Still upset about your dad?"

I sighs and turn around nodding at him

"ya... I miss him... But I'm more worried about mom." 

he sighs and gives an understanding look.

"mother's day is coming up and I don't have a clue what to get her. I can't get flowers or something boring, it has to be the most exciting mothers day present ever!"

Aikawa nods

"oh right i forgot... Hey? Don't your mom have that strange fetish? With diapers?"

I looked grossed out.

"eww... Right where she wears diapers... I'm not making diapers or anything like that out of the question. I don't want to be involved in anything sexual around my mom Aik."

Aikawa laughs

"sorry, but didn't you for a long time keep a baby bottle to suck on when you got super upset?"

I blushed insanely

"AIK! be serious!!"

He laughed more

"I was just trying to help! But it's not like you can make you and your brother baby's and let you mom take care of you two for a day. And that would be weird to see my boyfriend as a baby. "

He giggles more and my eyes get big I jump up and hug him and kiss him

"Aik! You're a genius! Well I'm way more smart but you're definitely close. It's going to be super weird and stuff but this is the perfect idea to cheer up mom!"

Aik smiles

"if it gets me more kisses I'll be as smart as you want. But really? You're going to make yourself and your brother a baby?"

I roll my eyes

"Maybe later, for now I need to make something that will make me and my brother Zev a baby." 

he sighs 

"there's no way zev will ever agree to be a baby... Not even I would agree to that..."

Aikawa smirks and looks at me.

"well if he just doesn't agree, make him. Your smart maverick I'm sure you can maybe use him as a test subject."

I felt unsure. That sounded really mean but he's always kinda mean to me.

"that sounds awful Aik... I would never do that to him..."

Aikawa just keeps looking at me smirking.

"never? Maverick this isn't for you this is for your mom to make her happy. I'm sure he will understand later. But will be pissed if he doesn't agree. I say find a way to grab him and bring him to your lab to test till you get this baby stuff correct!"

Hmm Aik did have a good point, it wasn't that bad of an idea. This is for mom not zev.

"alrighty I'll do it... But not to be mean to zev to help mom..."

Aikawa smiles

"You're going to be such a cute baby!"
Maverick blushes

"shut up! Zevs is going to be the cute one not me! And if you keep making fun of me I'll make you a baby!"
Aik just smiles.

"ok. I get it, sorry I know that's a very sensitive subject. I'll give you some time alone to think and work"

Aik kisses me and I kiss back and he leaves and I smile. If he wasn't so hot I would kick his butt. I laughed some before starting to work on this baby stuff. I'm lucky I got a brother to test it on. But I wonder if we should keep our memories or become full baby's. I shrug meh I'll think of it later. What's the worst that could happen.