That's Not Sopposed To Happen

It was moring me and aikawa just woke up I asked aikawa to make breakfast and get a bottle ready for zev. After I was done I walked in to the nursery where zev was in his crib sound asleep sucking on his pasifier. I smiled and looks down at him. If I didn't know any better you could believe he was a baby. I reach down and pick him up carefully and got a awful smell. Oh no. This is not what I wanted to do change my bros diaper.

I lay him down on the changing table and this wakes him up as I start to pulls the tabs off on his diaper. Zev opened his eyes and they get big and he spits out the pasifier. But zev was slightly different he looked now like he was 3 maybe my stuff didn't work correctly.

"STOP!"

ME and zev where both taken by surprise he's not sopposed to be able to talk. Shit I'm so going to be cursed at. But I continued to change him as he can see he made a mess.

"U-uhh... I can talk? Eww... God damn you maverick... This is your fault I'm like this! Fix me!"

I wipe him clean and get a new diaper zev was blushing like crazy but trying to sound angry. I just smile.

"nope little bro heh it this is why your my test subject. I needed to make sure this stuff worked right and it's clearly not. And worse off you look older but still need diapers."

Zev just gets more angry and embarrassed. And I finish putting on his diaper.

"I DONT NEED DIAPERS THIS IS GROSS MAVERICK! AND EMBARRASSING! IN NOT YOUR DAMN TEST SUBJECT!"

I pick up zev

"well I'll fix you after mother's day when I'll be in the same position" I sigh and smirk "or I could just make you regrow up with mom that would make her super happy. Also I don't know why your still having accidents you look 3 maybe it was a fluke. Anyways you hungry? I had aikawa make us lunch."

Zev wanted to stay silent and just be angry but he was really hungry. He sighs

" ya... I'm hungry I guess..."

Maverick smiles and take him to the kitchen in there's a highchair and maverick starts to put him in it.

"HEY WHOA! I don't need that stupid thing?!"

I ignore him and aikawas eyes are great big.

"ok... Maverick why can he talk? And why is your brother super cute like this heh I haven't got to see him yet and only in a diaper make him cuter."

Zev couldn't even think he was so embarrassed just looking down as he's strapped in the highchair and has the tray put on it.

"well I can't explain the talking except he's older maybe? This stuff might be making him age up quickly. By tomarrow he might 6 or 7 who knows? But I'll have a fix for it and make sure it works before going to moms and putting it in me. Oh and aik I'm trusting you with the antidote to fix us. Incase we don't change back."

I probably looked like a nervous wreck. Aik just smiles at me

"as much as your dreading it I think you and zev will have fun honestly a full day to do almost anything you want it might be relaxing for you. And by thar time zev might be in to it."

This made me smile some. Zev was still so embarrassed he keep quiet sitting there starting down at the childish diaper maverick put on him it had dinosaurs on it. But he never understood why his mom like to just wear these things.

"thanks Aik I love you but let's eat you got zev bottle and a pancake cut up in to small pieces?"

Aik smirks

"done and done. Maverick I been wanting to be a dad for a long time you think I would give uo this chance to pretend to be one?"

Aik laughes some I was kinda surprised I didn't think he wanted to a dad that bad. But I smiled I kinda made him more cute I sat down and ate and aik gives the plate with pancakes in it to zev with the baby bottle filled with normal milk. Zev looked at them for a while then seen there was no fork.

"uhh guys where's my fork?"

They looked at each other and smirk and maverick looks at him.

"baby's don't need forks they could hurt themselfs just use your hands."

Zev glares at them and then grones knowing glaring won't help like it normaly dose. Maverick and aik sat there and ate. Zev just looks at his food before he grabs a price he was very hungry. And shoves it in his mouth he dose this a bit more before he was so thirsty he glances at the bottle of milk and then at Aik and maverick to see if there looking.

He grabs the bottle being strangely heavy but still holing it with both hands and puts it in his Mouth and drinking some putting it down. He thought that was so weird but pretty good. He eats more getting syrup all over himself and finishing the pancake and drinking all his bottle of milk. Aik looks back at zev and giggles.

"looks like someone's a messy boy. Maverick you might need to give the dirty guy a bath."

You could see fear in zevs eyes as he blushs

"N-no! I can bathe myself!"

I looked uncomfortable.

"umm... Do I have to?"

Aik kinda give him a stern look

"either you do it or I will right now zev can not care for himself and its your fault if zev was normal ya screw him but right now he's helpless. You got to help him"

I sigh

"fine... Sorry I know"

Aik hugs me

"it's ok. Let's use zev as practice for our own kid for now zevs our baby."

I smile

"ya ok"

Zev starts to shake.

"you guys are a bunch of freaks! Make me normal! Now!"

I unstrap zev and pick him up he's all sticky and his front diaper was warm and I look at zev funny

"did you wet yourself?"

Zev blushes

"EWW NO!"

But he was kinda curious he touched the front of his diaper to find it warm he shakes.

"t-this can't be happening. I-I didn't even know..."

I give him a sweet smile and take him to the bath room.

"it's because your a baby well... Toddler? It will be fixed once your normal."

Maverick takes off the nervous boys diaper and starts a bath but just enough to get him wet zev was shivering waiting he's not embarrassed to have anyone see him naked he could careless honestly its just in a diaper that's humiliating. Zevs put in the water by me I give him a duck to play with he just rolled his eyes as I washed him off.

Zev kinda started to look tired as I washed him. I finished and grabed a towel and wrapped around him snuggly where he couldn't even move. I took zev to the nursery to change him in to a new diaper and noticed he was asleep. This little body must not have much energy. But it was cute I put him in a diaper and grab a shirt with a dinosaur on it and put him in his crib and covered him up. I put the pasifier in his mouth and he easily accepted it and sucked on it.

This was a very interesting information seems while asleep and sometimes awake even if you think you don't want something your body might want it. This is good information when I have to go through this. I sighed and shut off the lights and go back and talk to aikawa till he wakes up.