S.S. Juricall sinks

[based on a 75 page crack fic (which is 90% smut) that i hated]

(april 3rd, 2021)

you wake up hearing rain battering your window and the occasional sound of thunder. you look at the clock on youre bedside table, 6:28 AM. you groan, shoving your face back into your pillow, but no matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't fall back asleep. the thunder got softer and the rain got gentler as time went on, but still, you found yourself unable drift off. then suddenly, your instincts told you that something was happening, something very big was happening.

"something doesnt feel right..." you quietly tell yourself as you slowly start getting out of bed.

as time went on, the feeling of urgency only got stronger. when you went downstairs to get something to drink, those feelings only got worse.

you go to the fridge and decide to just get a half empty water bottle you had put in there the night before. as you drank, you suddenly got the urge to turn on the news to see if these feelings meant anything. you decided to listen to your inner voice and turn on the news.

your face went white when you saw the headline.

BREAKING NEWS: BOMBING OF S.S. JURICALL, 104 CONFIRMED DEAD.

you just stared at the TV, eyes wide and face drained of blood. those feelings you had werent just feelings...

it was a premonition...